𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

i threw the towel on the kitchen island and quickly followed her from behind like a lovesick puppy i was. i then took a seat beside her while alice sat in the other side of nailea.

nailea took away the phone that was on alice's hands which made her whined. nailea then gave her the plate of mac and cheese with vegetables on the side in hopes alice would stop crying but as expected she didn't.

"alice you know you can't bring phones on the table, especially when you're about to eat." nailea reminded her in her stern voice. alice wailed out loud. i took that as my cue to carry the three year old away from the table so that she wouldn't try to throw anything.

after awhile, alice soon stopped crying. she hid her face on my shoulders while she sobbed quietly. i put her back in her seat and wiped her tears that were starting to roll down her cheeks.

"don't cry anymore alright ?" i told her which made her nod softly in response.

"let's eat shall we ?" the three of us picked up our utensils and ate our food peacefully.

-

"so ms alice what are you going to make for me ?" i asked while i watched her prepare food for me in her mini kitchen.

"shpaghetti." i gasped in surprised as she handed me the plastic plate that had fake spaghetti noodles and sauce on it.

"that's my favourite dish, how'd you know ?!?!" she giggled at my excitement and handed me an empty plastic cup.

"and you got me my favourite drink ???"

i pretend to eat and drink the things she gave me while she intently watched me do so. i could tell she was excited for the feedback that i was about to give her.

"mmm, it's really nice. i really like the drink and especially the food, you really know how to cook don't you ? you should become a chef one day."

she squealed in excitement and snatched the plate and cup away from me and threw them across the room which caught me by surprise. she then stirred the pot and flipped the egg on the pan while also carrying a baby on the other hand.

she then threw the baby to the side and served me a plate filled with only an egg. right when i was about to say thank you, a voice interrupted me. "it's time for bed ally." nailea spoke from the doorway.

"i'm gonna go take a quick shower, promise you'll behave for mommy ?" she nodded in response which made me smile and ruffled her hair slightly.

i went to my bathroom and took of my clothes tossing them to the side. i stepped into the shower and turned on the water as the warmth hit my skin.

the shower didn't take me much time. so once i was done, i stepped out of the shower and soon loud cries from the other room could be heard. i sighed and quickly did my bedtime routine so that nailea didn't have to deal with bratty alice.

when i was done putting my clothes on, i jogged towards the playroom to see nailea standing there with her hands on her hips while alice stood in-front of her with her head down while sobbing quietly.

"what's going on ?"

"your daughter doesn't want to clean up."