Chapter 1 Part 2

Then she was backstage because she had gotten a Backstage Pass. But then she ran into Min. She was also one of her favorites.

"Hey,you are Chong Su-Min,right?"Min asked. "Yes,why do you ask?"Su-Min asked her. "Seo talks a lot about you when we aren't on the set",Min said. "He also is blushing sometimes." "You think he loves me...?"Su-Min asked her. "Why do you ask?"Min asked.

"I love him,but I locked my feelings away because he is into older women. He was together with Shin", Su-Min replied. "Really? I didn't know!"Min said. "There you have it",Su-Min sighed. "But locking your feelings away isn't good. Maybe you should tell him how you feel",Min advised.

Su-Min was thinking about it. She usually was the one who listened to him venting. "I think he should be the one who listens to me this time",she declared. "What do you mean?"Min asked. "I am usually the one who listens to him venting", Su-Min explained. "Yeah,that is a good idea",Min smiled.

Later,Su-Min saw Seo too. Min ushered Su-Min to him but then something happened no one expected. "Seo,I..."she started to say,but then memories that never happened rushed in her head. She screamed.

She heard voices from the other top 5 and from Min and Seo,and a Staff Member named Chang,until Han found out that Lee killed Shin,Seo and Chang,and Su-Min also found out that Shin made Han to the Betrayer he was now.Everything went black but not before a glitchy Voice shrieked:"If you had not been there then everything happened what you saw right now!"

She then woke up in a hospital and saw every member of the top 5 with worried faces. "Where... Where am I?"she asked. "You had screamed the whole time,and it seemed you couldn't hear us,so we brought you to a Hospital near the Building",Min said.

"Oh yeah,look here",Oh said and pointed at something. Su-Min looked in that direction and saw Seo sleeping on the Edge of the Bed. "He was extremely worried about you and didn't want to leave your side. He also started to cry",Oh snickered. "It would be better if you don't tease him. It's enough when I do that",Su-Min said.

Oh pouted when she said that. "Killjoy",she simply said. "I think we should leave the two alone",Min said. Han,Lee and Oh nodded and left Su-Min and Seo in the Room. As soon as they left,Seo woke up. "Minnie!"Seo exclaimed and hugged me. "I was so worried about you!" "Hye... Please don't hug me that hard..."Su-Min wheezed.

"Sorry,but I was really worried",Seo said and let go. "I thought you'd die or something..." "I am sorry I worried you,Hye..."Su-Min smiled. "You wanted to tell me something,right?"Seo asked. "Yeah..."Su-Min nodded slowly and told him how she feels and that she locked her feelings away because she thought he liked older women. "To be honest,I cheated on my feelings",Seo said. "What do you mean by that?" Su-Min asked.

"Well,I did like Shin but I noticed she bossed me around ever since she became... you know... And when I didn't do that on the whim she became furious,it scared me",Seo said. "The delinquent being scared? That's rare", Su-Min giggled. "Stop that,it isn't funny!"Seo sneered.

"Okay,so what's the point?"Su-Min asked. "By the time I broke up with her... I realized that I fell in love with you instead. I never was happy with her,like at all",Seo said. "But I didn't know if you'd like me or not or If the Friendship would be ruined..." Su-Min was conflicted and started to cry because of it. "You Idiot... You should have told me... You know we can talk about everything..."

"But I didn't know how you'd react...!"Seo said. "I wouldn't be mad at you when you said you love me..."Su-Min said,wiping her tears away. "In fact,I would have admired you that you at least tried..." "What's to admire me actually..."Seo said. "Hye,listen,I admire everything about you. I never would be so brave--"Su-Min said but Seo interrupted her.

"Did you ever forget about the incident with the bullies?"Seo asked. "And yet I did falter", Su-Min sighed. "At least you tried to protect me,that's what I admired about you the most",Seo smiled and hugged her.