𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

Comincia dall'inizio

"Eh... zero?"

"Am I popular?" You bluntly ask.

"Yes..."

"So why have I never gone to any festivals with anyone before?"

"Because you're lazy and wanted to stay home to binge watch your anime," the brunette states while making a deadpanned face and you hit him in the arm.

"Screw this, I'm going home."

"Wait, y/n-chan! I'm kidding!!" Oikawa puts up his hands into the air, signaling his loss.

"So, chibi-chan. Before you get mad and all, let me ask you one thing."

"What, you titan," you put your hands on your hips and groan at him.

"What did it feel like when you asked me on a date for the very first time?"

"Embarrassing. Zero out of ten. Would not recommend," you say, feeling the second hand embarrassment boiling up inside you just by thinking about that day in your junior high year. Instead of laughing out loud like he normally would, Oikawa only lets out a soft chuckle after hearing so.

"Then I might be as embarrassed as you were back then,"

"Eh?"

He stares into your eyes with his cheeks gradually flush red as his shaky hands held yours up nervously, "So..."

"Tooru-san...?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me to the summer festival, y/n-chan?"

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

The next day, as the boys finish their practice and meet in the locker room to change their clothes, Hanamaki turns to Oikawa who's humming happily, signaling that he's in an indescribable good mood today.

"You better tell us why Y/n looks like she's going to have a heart attack every time you go to talk to her today."

"I asked her out on a date— what the fuck?"

Oikawa winces as everyone in the room turns to look at him, some widen their eyes and some stare in confusion. The brunette immediately tries to cover up his upper body and yelped.

"Why are you guys all looking at me!? I'm naked, you perverts! Are you looking at my perfectly toned abs!?!"

"Ew, of course not," Matsukawa says in disgust before his voice was followed by Yahaba, exclaiming, "you asked her out!!!! Oikawa-san!!! Is it official now or what? She's your girlfriend now!?!"

"No she's not— stop yelling into my ears!!!" Oikawa shouts after his underclassman questions him with a little too much excitement.

Waiting outside, you wonder what's taking the boys so long to change and why you're hearing Oikawa's voice from all the way over there.

"You asked Y/n-senpai out?" Kunimi questions with his brows scrunched.

"Sorry to break it to you, Kunimi-chan~ She's going with me tomorrow."