Trollstopia Part 1

Start from the beginning

"What I'm trying to say is that it's been weeks since we found out about the other tribes you guys" Poppy says while explaining what she really meant. "But we're no better friends with them than we were then" she added and the group was discussing about this knowing she was right. "I mean I don't want to get hysterical here, but it's starting to feel like they're our... acquaintances" Poppy said and everyone screamed except for Poppy, Ruby, Amber and Becky. "Mr. Dinkles I don't ever want you using that word" Biggie says to him. "Poppy we all want to be better friends with the tribes, but they live so far away what can we do" Dj asked. "She does have a point on that Poppy" Amber said nodding in agreement. "I'll tell you what girls, we can convince them to move to Troll Village to live with us" Poppy says.

"Ooh!" the Snack pack and the girls said in unison. "Just close your eyes and imagine hundreds of trolls from each tribe living in harmony" Poppy said closing Smidge's eyes and she gasp and then she closes Satin and Chenille's eyes while saying "Forming a new troll city that celebrates the diversity of our cultures".

"Yes, we're all there! Satin's outfit is hideous" Chenille says. "Hey!" Satin said offensive and lastly she closes Biggie's eyes and says "A beacon of love and friendship for everyone".

"I'm flying Mr. Dinkles! I'm flying!" Biggie says excitedly and laughing too.

Poppy then jumps on the ground and said "All of us together but unified".

Then she tries to think of the right words to say "Like... like".

"Like many garments forming one fashion line" Satin suggested. "Like many weights forming one dumbbell" Smidge also suggested. "Like many glitters forming one glorious glitter fart" Guy diamond says then he does a squeaky fart. Poppy thought for a moment and said "Good suggestions, I'll keep working on it but I do know this we'll call it-".

"Trollstopia" Ruby finished and smiled and looked at the group and the Snack pack and the girls all says "Ooh". Guy diamond then says "Speaking as a parent count me in. I'd love to expose tiny diamond to new cultures, he absorbs foreign concepts easily at this stage of development". Then Tiny diamond came out a Guy diamond's hair and says "Yay daddy my brain is a sponge for real" while pulled out two air horns and blew them and went back into Guy diamond's hair.

And this caused Ruby, Amber, and Becky to giggle. "We all love the idea Poppy, it's a stroke of genius" Smidge says and everyone began cheering again. "Thank you guys. Wow!" Poppy said. "Overwhelming support without a single voice of dissent" she added.

"Why does that not feel right?" Amber asked a little confused. Ruby thought for a moment until she figured it out.

Ruby sigh and said "Wait. We're missing someone".

At Branch's bunker

"Oh yeah. Trollstopia, that's a great idea" Branch says sarcastically causing everyone groans except for Poppy and Ruby. "Voice of dissent" Poppy said. "Check" Ruby added. "Sorry guys. But let's be realistic here, you're asking big groups of trolls to move away from their homes to live with a bunch of strangers" Branch said and added "I just don't know many trolls who would sign up for that". Ruby thought for a minute and knew he made a point. "Gee, I guess I didn't think about it that way" Poppy says knowing he had a point. "Oh man" Dj said and everybody groaned.