"Ha how ironic. You resist love on a daily basis so our concept should be easy for you" I said laughing at Taehyung.

He rolled his eyes.

"I feel like giving us rope was super dumb because it's going to be so tempting to choke you" Jungkook said looking at me.

"Oh trust me. The feelings are mutual" I said looking at him giving him a fake smile.

"You are to go to separate rooms to practice your pieces as we will put them in a show. I will come around and look at your dances closer to the time they are due which will be in a few lessons time so please don't muck around. I'm talking about you Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook" The teacher said looking at our direction.

I smiled looking down as Taehyung grumbled and Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

She read out where we have to go and we stood up.

I looked at Yoongi who lifted his phone up and tapped it to show me that I can text him if I need him and I smiled nodding my head before leaving the room.

"Right. You both can work on your dance today and I can work on my dance with Jimin another time" Jungkook said.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked as he turned to head the other direction.

"To fuck a bitch. Do you want to be the bitch I fuck?" Jungkook asked with a childish face.

"No fuck off" Taehyung said laughing as he carried on walking.

I followed Taehyung into the room we have to practice in.

And I saw a rope and white blind folds lying on a table in the corner of the room.

Taehyung sat down on the floor with his back resting against a mirrored wall.

"Sit" He hummed patting next to him on the ground.

"First of all, I am not good at choreographing so you will I hope be better at it and then teach it to me or help me learn it because dancing, I can do" Taehyung said and I nodded.

"Secondly. I think we should have a plan before we start making the dance" He said and I nodded.

"I'm thinking one of us could be the person who resists love and then someone could be trying to almost prove a point that the other person shouldn't resist love" I said and he nodded.

"As much as I want to be the person resisting love, I feel like you would be better suited to this role because you could do some cool lifts... however that would mean you would have to be fine with me touching you and you didn't seem so keen on me lifting you up by your waist the other night" Taehyung teased.

"You think your so smart don't you. Things have changed already if you haven't noticed so your fine to touch me" I said and I watched a smirk appear on his lips.

"Any song ideas?" I asked him.

"This song" Taehyung said pulling out his phone and connecting it to the speaker.

I smiled as I heard the song.

"I can work with that" I said standing up.

"How flexible are you?" I asked him as I started to stretch out my legs by lunging.

"Not very flexible. How about you?" Taehyung asked.

I smiled and he looked at me.

"You are very flexible aren't you?" Taehyung said standing up.