I sighed and ran to the other team. I was on the team with less good players and I didn't want to play that much since I was tired and bored because most of these guys are pretty easy.

A boy named Harbert asked me- "Isn't she sexist like putting most girls here and most boys on the other team? Also, Gojo and a few overpowered students are on the other team. How does she expect us to win?"

Gojo was my rival who I mentioned earlier

Gojo-

(Basically the one from Jujutsu Kaiden)

I smiled and said, "That's fine because now that I'm on your team I'll make sure to defeat them all. I'll do it by myself if I have to."

The teacher took out a bag, opened it, and tossed balls from the bag onto the center of the floor. She then blew a whistle as all the students quickly ran to the center. I was the first one to pick up a ball as I threw it at a boy. However, the boy dodged, but I smirked. I took out a ball that I was hiding being me and hit him. The boy was now eliminated. Three students tried to throw a ball at me. However, I just dodged all of them. I then noticed a ball above me out of nowhere. I glared at the ball and tried to jump to dodge. However, before I could dodge, Harbet got in front of me and blocked it with a ball from his hand.

Harbert- "Be on guard."

Y/N- "Thanks."

I then looked at my surroundings. Everyone was out apart from me and Harbert and almost the rest of the entire other team except for a few people. I smiled.

Y/N- "This is fun."

I threw the ball into the air and hit it as fast as an ace serve in volleyball. It was on the national level. The attack hit the opponent.

"There it is, one of Y/N's specialties. Using a sport skill in a completely different sport, but this is all already to be expected," Gojo stated.

Me and Harbert got everyone out as Gojo smiled. He threw the ball at Harbert at immense speed. The ball could be said to be as fast as light, but in reality it's a lot slower. Both Gojo and I glared at each other.

Y/N- "Gojo, no hard feelings if I defeat you."

Gojo- "No hard feelings from me either."

We smiled. We each threw two balls at each other. One from Gojo and one from me touched each other's sides as the balls then passed each other. However, when it reached us, both of us dodged. The other two balls just hit each other and then fell down. We both smiled. Gojo and I are BFF's and would always play sports with each other after school but in a duo against strangers. We were known as the undefeated boys. However, because we were so undefeated there has been a rumor that we have never won against each other before in a one on one. Each time we fought, we tied. Me and Gojo were now having an intense staring contest as we waited for the other's next move. The people who were already out and even the teacher were watching us and observing us closely.