𝟬𝟳 || 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀?

Start from the beginning

"Fuck my life." You murmur with a small pout.

━━━━ ❰·☠︎︎·❱ ━━━━

"Ok you guys, I'll be off!" You cheerfully exclaim as you walk out the front door. You wave to your friends who sit in the living room, watching the tv. They both turn to you and smile.

"Stay safe!" Emma says as she waves to you.

"Bye-bye~" Mikey smiles, causing you to repeat his actions before you disappear out the door.

"It's crazy how much a shower can wake someone up." ( G/n ) speaks up, walking through the hallway with a basket filled with laundry. The two teenagers hum in agreement as they watch you hop onto a bike and wrap your arms around the peach haired boy's waist.

"Let's go!" You cheer with a wide smile, pointing ahead of you. Your friend chuckles and nods his head before starting up the vehicle, its engine filling the quiet air.

━━━━ ❰·☠︎︎·❱ ━━━━

"So, where are we going again?" You ask, your chin on Smiley's shoulder. The boy turns to look at you with his signature smile.

"We're going to go get some food. I want to introduce you to someone." The boy replies before turning to face forward, revving the bike and zooming forward upon seeing the light had turned green.

You smile to yourself as you sit up straight. You tilt your head back, allowing your hair to flow behind you as you smile at how close you and Smiley had gotten in such a short amount of time.

It has been almost a couple of weeks since you had met the boy. The first day you had met, you exchanged numbers and since that day you've messaged, facetimed and sent cursed photos of the gang members to each other.

The best part about this friendship... Is that you both clicked right away. You had never had a friend where you had gotten along straight away. Not even you and Mikey immediately bonded.

You quietly hum to yourself as Smiley steers the bike down a quieter street before turning and parking on the side of the road.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were coming or not." A voice grumbles from beside you. You turn your head in the direction of the voice, only for your eyes to widen with shock.

Your ( e/c ) eyes meet deep and wide turquoise eyes before you feel your own trail around their face, taking in their features. They had a teal afro that bounced around their head as they spoke. You also noticed their angered expression, how they grit their teeth and the vein on the side of their head that looked like it was going to burst through their skin.

"Wait..." You mumble, turning back to your friend who hops off his bike. You take notice of the matching jackets and earrings they wore as you flick your gaze from one male to another, bringing you to your conclusion.

"You two are twins?" You ask them, still sitting on the bike as you tilt your head to the side. Smiley's smile widens as he gives you the thumbs up.

"This is my little bro." Smiley cheerfully announces, jabbing his thumb in the boy's direction.

"Kawata Souya. Nice to meet you." He snarls, making your eyes widen before you huff out a laugh.