Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter

Start from the beginning

“Alright, so I am going to be vlogging throughout the day, or at least I will try. If my camera battery dies I will be videoing on my phone which will probably be pretty bad but is video nonetheless. So yeah. Enjoy!” I say then I turn it off. I watch the video to make sure you can actually see my face and that it isn’t blurry and it doesn’t look too bad. I look around and it is now 6:21. Jesus is slowing down time on purpose. I walk back into the room. I suddenly get the idea to go to Starbucks, it will be a nice gesture for the guys. I only know what Cameron likes but I can take a guess at what the other guys like. I walk out the door leaving a note on it in case they wake up and find me missing.

Left without you because you were still asleep, see ya there!

JK, I went to get you guys a surprise! Be back soon!

6:21am.

I always leave the time on the note because you could say be back soon and you could have left five hours ago and been attacked by a bear and the person reads the note like 4 hours later than when you actually left. I head out the door with my bag and penny board. I roll into the elevator and press the Lobby button. When the elevator reaches the lobby I board out of the hotel and onto the sidewalk. It is so weird how everything is in walking distance. I noticed there was a Starbucks by the Taco Bell the other day. I was there in a matter of minutes. Wait, how am I going to carry all of this? Maybe I should have taken the limo. I think to myself. Oh well let’s see what I come up with. I ride my penny board into Starbucks and hop off when I get to the back of the line. I type out the orders on my phone so I can just read it off or give it to them.

Malia: Grande Caramel Macchiato

Cameron: Venti Hazelnut Macchiato

Nash: Venti Cappuccino

Hayes: Venti Caramel Frappuccino with whipped cream

Shawn: Venti Java Chip Frappuccino with whipped cream

Matt: Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte with whipped cream

Aaron: Venti Espresso

Jack G: Venti Caramel Flan Latte with whipped cream

Jack J: Venti Caffe Mocha no whipped cream

Carter: Venti Caffe Misto

Taylor: Venti hot chocolate without whipped cream

By the time I had finished guessing what the guys would want based on their personalities I was at the front of the line.

“Okay I have 11 orders, so should I read them off or just hand you my phone?” I ask the lady. She just looks at me stunned.

“I’ll umm take the phone,” She says and I give it to her. She picks up 11 cups and writes all of our names on them as she shouts out orders. I decide to vine this.