Suggestion

Thanks for the idea

Soulmate au
---------------------------------------------------------

Norman's pov

I  think I found my soulmate! Her name is Emma and really quite pretty.
I say quite as shes not the most beautiful thing I ever saw, is that normal.

So a bit if background information,
I live in an orphanage . Emma just joined and my string connects with hers so I think that we are soulmates.

At the age of 11 you get a red string that is always attached to your soulmate.

*Thud*.

A boy with bold black hair just bumped into me.
"sorry Norman I was reading and I didn't see you!" quickly says the male.
I just laugh it off and get up.

That was my best friend Ray, he never got his string so when we were young all the kids used to make fun of him and no adults ever adopted him.

After losing my train of thought I notice that Ray had already left, he usually does that and i just walk away.

*time skip brought to you by norray*

Ray's pov

"HEY RAY" screams a ginger haired girl from the corridor. Well that's Emma, she's the girl that came in later than others.

To be honest I'm surprised my mom even let her in, she only let's young children get in but Emma was different in some sort of way.

My thinking is suddenly cut short as she screams in my ear, "CAN UOU HEAR ME? YOU WANNA COME TO THE SLEEPOVER IN MY ROOM?PLEEEEEEEEASE"
"OK, OK I'll come! Just stop screaming in my ear."
"OK SEE UOU THERE" she screams running off the corridor, probably to kiss Norman.

*skip to the sleepover brought to you by sleepyhead109*

Emma's pov

The sleepover was just an hour away so I Soon as I hot into my room I start tidying and getting snacks and every treat you could think of!

I also got a new skirt and some new covers, listen you know how I'm Norman's soulmate? Well it was an error, I found out a couple of days ago and now I know both of our soulmates, mine is a girl called gilda and Norman's is Ray!

I don't think that Norman got the message tho and I don't have the heart to tell him.

He's really trying to make this relationship work but I feel like he feels that this isn't right.

*after an hour*

I finally hear a knock at my door" indicating that gildia had finally come!

Norman came first, then Don, then Ray, then Anna and then finially gilda.

"OK party people! Let's get into the games. First we have... Hide n' seek! The first person found will have to wear this outfit." I say as I hold up the outfit. If Ray didn't get found first then we would play truth or dare and I'm going to make him wear it.
Don't worry I bought two.

Ray's pov

It turns out that Emma is seeking and I really don't wanna go in that outfit so I circle Emma to confuse her and then run into the geust room and hide under the bed.
It was either that or the curtain since no one wanted to wear that they all got good hiding spots.

Yet I found almost all of them while trying to hide exept for Norman.

Then I feel someone grabbing my legs and pulling me out.

To no one's surprise it was Emma.

She hands me the outfit and I go to get changed. After I get changed I walk outside to see that Emma had just found Norman hiding in the curtains?
Welp, anyways once he sees me his face heats up a little but doesn't he know his girlfriend is right there!?

Then some thing showed up.

*notification incoming*

We all look confused until...

*soulmates all have to kiss otherwise they will hate their S.O (signifigent other) until they die.*

*soulmates: Don, (girls name)
                       Gildia, Emma
                      Anna, (boys name)
                      Norman ray

If you do not do this in 48 hours you will hate each other. *

Norman's pov

I have to kiss Ray! But Emma is my soulmate and now I'm just confused.

Listen I know is not the Time to come out but you and Ray are soulmates and I don't wanna hate on my S. O sooo can you please kiss Ray. Or I might take over.

What was that nevermind I have to check my string.

I check to see that my string is no longer attached to my supposed soulmate Emma, but instead ray.

Without a second thought I grab Ray by the shoulders and pull him into a kiss, after a while I feel him kissing back.

Ray's pov

After i felt a pair of chapped lips on me I kiss back almost immediately.

As I  get pushed down onto the seemingly hard ground I feel I soft surface, a bed of sorts as I feel the chapped lips slide down to my neck.

"ngh.."

His lips move from my neck and onto my torso each is surprisingly uncovered.

Takeing off all of his clothes I could see his "thing" sticking out just about to slam into my a**hole. I nod my head to say I'm ready and then I feel his cock slam into me and I turn into a moaning mess.

Nobody's pov

Norman slams into Ray with no mercy. Not even stopping to catch a break.

He had feelings for Ray before but he thought that his soulmate had to be a girl, all of the people he met had there S. O as the opiste sex.

While Norman was thinking Ray gathering his courage pushes Norman back and with very little time switches their positions so now Ray was the one slamming his cock into Norman.

Norman lost all of his strength and let Ray take the lead.

Ray had noticed this and trusted even harder into Norman. He soon came( Ray) but Norman hadn't so he kept on thrusting until Norman had reached his climax.

Aftercare

Ray had gotten up from his position and dragged Norman into the bathroom to wash him from all the simulation and cum.

Putting Norman in the bath and cleaning him, he walked out changes the sheets and put Norman in comfur clothes.

Norman had just drifted off to sleep with Norman in his hands and fell into a nightmare-less dream.