"No. terrible metaphor." I spoke, pressing my lips into a tin line.

Suddenly, the door of our apartment opened and came in a furious looking Draco. His eyes landed on mine, and the space in between me and Chris. "Why the fuck are you so close to him?" He snapped, taking off his cloak. "Draco you've got to be kidding me." Chris huffed, pushing himself off of the couch.

"Tell me why the fuck you were sitting so close to her?"

"It's not like we were about to kiss- Jesus Christ-"

"Well it looked like it."

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Draco. We were just talking like normal people do." I fumed, sitting up from the couch, looking at him angrily. His eyes turned dark "so you're defending him, is there something I should know? Are you guys in love?" He raised his brow, walking towards the fridge.

"I don't know what has gotten into to you mate, but you need to chill yourself."

Draco let out a breathless laugh, taking out the fire whisky and pouring it into his cup before lifting the glass cup so he could drink. "Draco what's wro-"

The next thing I knew, he threw the glass right next to my head- hitting the wall behind me. "Shut up!" He yelled so loud, that my whole body shook- I was terrified, he was breathing heavily and his eyes were dark. Something was wrong. "That's it- get the fuck out." Chris snapped, grabbing Draco by his collar and pushing his towards the door.

But before he could even open the door, Draco took his wand out and muttered a spell, within a second Chris was on the ground screaming. "DRACO STOP IT!" I yelled, the spell that he used wasn't crucio it was something worse.

Chris's screams were painful.

When I looked up at Draco, he was emotionless, not a single emotion was plastered on his face. He looked numb- his wand pointed and staring down at Chris screaming for him to stop.

"Stop it!" I cried, but his eyes were still on Chris's body. Without thinking I ran towards him- pushing his wand out of his hand. That's when his silvers hues snapped to mine and the black haired's screams stopped- now gasping for air. "Draco what's wrong with you." I snapped.

A worried mewl came from a bedroom, Bella came outside- running to Chris to see if he was okay. "Answer me! Why would you do that?" I yelled, but he didn't respond, he kept looking at me, as if he was trying to figure something out.

"Get out of my wa-" Chris roared, pushing me to the side, he aggressively grabbed Draco by his collar, slamming him against the door, but Draco made no move to stop him. "What is wrong with you!" He barked, before one of his hand went up to his neck digging his fingertips into his flesh.

Draco laughed evilly.

"Let go of me Mikealson, before I do something-"

"You won't do anything."

"Oh I will."

Within a second his wand was pointed at Bella who was standing right next to me. "This is your last warning, let go of me." Draco hissed, but chris didn't seemed to notice that the blond's wand was pointed at his beloved cat.