𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Start from the beginning

Tick by Big Homiie G played, and he pulled off.

I'm in Cali with my feet up, on that drank so I can't speak up. Bitch sucking my dick up, if she bite she gon' get beat up

I won't take no disrespect from no ho
I'm not crazy, bitch, I'm psycho
Diamonds hit up like a light show

"G, where you been? Hell if I know
Smoking runtz, head in the sky, ho
She say she she sick of me, bye, ho
Pull up in that skrrt-skrrt, watch them bitches stalk my bio I can't go nowhere
without my money or my iron . Try me while I'm with my children, you must feel like dying." We rapped together as he drove.

I let the song play a little before I turned the music up a little more because my part was coming up.

"Get your face put on a T, turn your ass into a leaf, smoke your ass just like some pressure. This Glock came with a compressor If I hit it, it won't make a sound, you'll be on a stretcher. Paranoid, I'm so schizophrenic, you might meet the devil. Ooh, she freaky, she turn up for G whenever she on ediblessss." I rapped as I drug out the S in edibles.

"That's yo shit huh ?" Jameer asked me as another song came on.

"Some like that." I replied as I sat back in the seat unlocking my phone.

About three to four songs later we were pulling into the drive through. Jt looked over at me then looked forward before pulling up a little. We finally pulled up to the speaker and he rolled the window down while I turned down the radio.

"Welcome to Raising Canes, how may I help you ?" A lady spoke through the speaker, as we pulled up.

"Can I get a Caniac combo, no coleslaw, extra canes sauce, and a medium sprite light ice." He spoke into the speaker.

"Will that be all for you ?" The lady asked after a brief pause.

"Just get me the exact same thing, but swap the sprite for a lemonade." I replied lowly, as he stared at me.

"Can I get the same thing, but a medium lemonade instead of a sprite." He spoke once again, leaning forward.

"Ok, your total will be $24.60 at the window, pull up for me please." The lady spoke before we heard the static, followed by silence. We pulled up and waited for someone to come to the window to get the money.

We saw a girl approaching the window, resulting in Jt tapping me to move my arm.

"$24.60 was your total cash or card ?" She asked as she pulled the sliding window open.

"Card." He replied as he opened his arm rest pulling a card out. He reached his arm out to pass her his card.

She grabbed the card from him swiping it and handing it back. We pulled up to the next window getting our food.

He pulled out of the line turning onto the street, stopping at the red light.

"You trynna park somewhere and eat ?" He asked as he looked over at me briefly, before the light turned green.

"Yea, we can do that." I replied taking a sip of my lemonade.

He drove a little more, before we pulled into a a empty parking lot. Finding a parking spot, he put the car in park. I took my seat belt off and slid the seat back a little stretching my legs. He handed me my plate, and two little containers that held the cane's sauce.

Music was playing lowly in the background, so it wasn't completely quiet.

Satellites by Kevin Gates started to play which made me turn the radio up just a little.