Karan tighten his grip and spoke- Don't back question me Kritika! Answer the fucking question!

Kritika- It's none of your business! Ye meri Life hai,mai jo bhi karu aapko kya??Kis baat ka haq jata rahe hain aap,when you don't care about by presence or absence! Why is it bothering you if someone hold me,touch me,kiss.....

Before she could speak further,her soft  lips were sealed a hard pair of lips.
Yes! Karan captured her lips with his.
He couldn't stand the thought of someone being with her,let alone touching and kissing is no chance.

Kritika was soo shocked by his action,that she couldn't understand what to do. Pushing her against the wall,Karan kept smooching and biting her lips aggressively,venting out his anger in the kiss.

 Pushing her against the wall,Karan kept smooching and biting her lips aggressively,venting out his anger in the kiss

It took him a second to realise,when he was pushed hardly and a slap's voice echoed in the empty room. He realised Kritika pushed him and slapped him hard on his cheek! He now realised what blunder his anger have made him do.

Kritika cryingly- I hate you! I hate you!!

Saying this,she left the room immediately leaving karan in the pool of regret, confusion and pain.

He ran his hands on his face and sat on the bed.

Karan- Shit! Shit,what have I done! How can I do this! But why is it bothering me to see her with someone else? She was right! I've no right to question her about anything. But why is is hurting me to see her close to someone else? Why do I not regret kissing her,but to hurt her.Why her tears are hurting me? Why is everything related to her affects me? This haven't happened to me before! Dam! So many questions, but I've no answers for any!
I.. I've to talk to him,varna I'll go mad!

He stood up and left the room after composing himself. Reaching the master room ,he saw everyone's except Kritika.
He went and sat along with other's waiting for her to join.

On the other side, Kritika ran out of the room and entered the washroom. Locking the door and sitting against it cried like anything.

Kritika- What have you done Karan,why did you do this? Ek to vaise bhi kitni mushkil se apne dil ko sambhala tha ye bol kar ki Me and You can never be together. What I've for you will always remain one sided! Pehle you questioned me about my relationship with Harshad,then asked me to marry him and now you..youu kiss....

She couldn't finished her sentence and cried face palming herself.

Kritika pov-
I've always loved one person from the time I've known the meaning of Love,and that person is You ! Mai sirf aapse mohabbat karti thi,karti hoon aur karti rahungi! Nothing have hurt me more;neither your ignorance,nor your unfriendly behaviour,but todat you broke me with your words,your actions and the fact that you don't trust me! I can never be anybody's else's, never! But,yours! Its hurts to not be loved,not be accepted by the person you love,ignored most importantly untrusted!
I don't know, what made you doubt me,but your behaviour,your sudden concern,your suddenly wanting to know about my life,you getting affected by my closeness with someone else, did confused me! It's kinda giving me false hope, a beat to my almost dead heart! I don't want to think anything now! I've decided I won't sit and cry for you anymore,and neither am going to talk or react to you for anything. I will behave that nothing happened! If my absence or presence doesn't matter to you na,than my ignorance shouldn't too!

Kritika wipped her tears and stood up. Washing her face she looked towards the mirror,only to remember their kiss by looking at her slightly swollen lips.She blushed but composed herself. Getting freshen up and making herself presentable enough,she left for the master bedroom.

End

Note:

Unannounced Chapter. Hope you'll would love it. Plz comment and lemme know which part did you'll like ore loved.

*******PLEASE SUGGEST ME IF YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH HIGHLY MATURED STUFF IN THE STORY OR NOT??
SUGGEST ME SOME,IF WANT ME TO ADD IN THE STORY!

Next update will be on basis of the response I get!

THANKS!