1

YuLia

Yuna

I woke up early in the morning, today was going to be really hard for me. But the hardest part was Lia was waking me up inside the house screaming... Oh my god this is really hard.

"YUNA!" I rubbed my eyes and went to the living room. "7 o'clock, what do you want from me?" Laughed. "Get up and make breakfast." I scratched my hair. "Why don't you do it yourself?" She turned his head away. "Well, I don't know how to make breakfast."

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, then proceeded to the kitchen. I made an egg and placed it on the table, Lia sat at the table with great excitement and began to eat. Ahh this girl is really weird.

"You look very hungry." She spoke with the food in his mouth. "What should I do, I've been hungry since 5 in the morning." I was surprised. ''Is it 5 in the morning? Are you crazy?" She nodded. "Anyway, get dressed after dinner, we'll meet the girls." She clapped his hands excitedly. "This is going to be great!"

.

Lia

When we saw the Chaeryoungs, we started running towards them, Yuna ran and hugged Ryujin, and I hugged Yeji and Chaeryoung. After we broke up, we went to the cafe. Yuna never left Ryujin's side. Frankly, this bothered me a lot.

Yeji laughed. "What are we going to drink?" Ryujin and Yuna thought. "Let's both have lattes." Chaeryoung. "Unsweetened coffee." Yeji and I didn't particularly want coffee, so we ordered milkshakes.

.

Yeji spoke with great enthusiasm. "Irene asked me out!" Chaeryoung covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my god Yeji has a sugar mommy now!" Ryujin was never happy like us, I get it girl you're in love. "Did you accept?" Yeji nodded. "No, I said I should think about it, I'll probably refuse."

.

After we finished our coffees, we paid the bill and left the cafe, got into Yeji's car, no one knew where we were going, but we would most likely go to the mall.

"We'll go let Yuna and Ryujin be alone." I got angry when Chaeryoung said that. "No, no discrimination, all together." Hearing Yuna laughing, I poked her. "I will not laugh."

.

Chaeryoung had gone with Yeji and Ryujin. Me and Yuna were looking for a nice place to shop. "You're jealous of me, Lia." I spoke confidently. "Do not be silly." Yuna laughed. "Then I go with Ryujin and you go with the Chaeryoungs." ''No." She tucked her hair behind her ear. ''Why is that?''