She liked it.

But she knows it better to have any hopes in her life.

"I'll go and take shower." Ananya mumbled and got up from his grip.

Neil stayed quite.

He knows she needs time to accept anything.

He just sat there playing with Arav while she was showering. Ananya came back after having shower and saw them engrossed in a video game. She shook her head at them and went into the kitchen for prepared lunch.

Ananya started prepare lunch and after sometime she felt someone's presence behind her. She turned and gasped loudly looking at Neil. He laughed and pulled her towards him when she was going to get hit by the kitchen slab.

"Sir, what are you doing here?" Ananya asked trying to step away but he pulled her more close to him.

"Watching you." Neil said simply and she looked up at him who was grinning down at her.

Neil got lost into her eyes she got lost in his smile.

"Sir...." she was cut off by him.

"Call me Neil....." He said.

"I can't, you are my boss." Ananya said.

"This is not office." Neil said.

"Leave me." Ananya said softly.

"I can't." Neil said back softly.

Ananya looked at neil strangely and the emotions in her eyes warmed his heart. It is not everyday you can see emotion in he eyes....it's a rare scene and he wanted to cherish this moment.

Neil's phone rang and they both jolted out of their reverie. Ananya went back to cooking and neil went to attend the call.

After sometime when she went to call them for lunch, both were drawned in their video games. She called th for lunch and three of them had lunch while talking and laughing.

Arav took shower and started doing his homework while Ananya washing the dishes and Neil was helping her to dry them.

"Ananya." Neil called and she hummed.

"I know something huge happened in your life....I've seen pain in your eyes all the time....that pain which will never go away." He paused and she looked at him gulping the lump formed in her throat.

"I'm not asking you to share your pain or not asking about what happened....I just wanted to tell u that I'll be there with you in everything and you can trust me if you need anything....anytime." Neil said looking I to her eyes.

Avni stared at neil with tears.

"I know it's hard for you to let anyone in and trust them but I'll wait and believe me when I say I'll be there for you whenever you need me." Neil said honestly.

Avni just stated at him quietly for sometimes.

"I trust you." Ananya wispered.

Neil looked at her shocked and she smiled at his face.

"Yes, if I didn't trust you then you would be no where near Arav. Ananya said and neil grinned at her.

They both went to the living room where arav was drawing something.

"What are u doing champ?" Neil asked.

Arav grinned at them showing his drawing which has three people drawn crookedly and he had coloured them.

"What is this?" Ananya asked.

"We." Arav said excitedly.

"What?" Neil asked.