On his way to school, it was a miracle that he didn't get lost at all(it's all thanks to the remaining memory the previous owner left him) He took the time to start thinking about the current events that had happened so far.

'I'm pretty sure I died and possessed another person's body,' he thought, 'I do look like Mikey from Tokyo rev but I'm still not sure if this world I'm currently residing in takes place on Tokyo Rev or not' he stopped on his tracks and stared at the concrete floor, 'I'll have to confirm it later on. He felt something vibrate from his pocket which causes him to snap out of his thoughts.

He grabbed at whatever was vibrating in his pocket and found a flip phone. Kazuo's eyes widened, "Flip phones?" He questioned as he turned on his phone, "July 4th..2005" his eyebrows furrowed, 'That's the exact date Takemitchy time traveled'

His brain stopped working for a second, "WAIT-" He said out loud, "T-that means I'm in the past!?" He exclaimed out loud, "Woah, I should be 1-year old by now," he said to himself remembering his past life.

'Oh yeah, someone messaged me' he checked on the message and just found one of his classmates asking him if he did homework. Kazuo sighs as he puts the phone back in his pocket, "This is gonna be troublesome.."

♡♡♡

Despite having Mikey's face. Kazuo can't fight for SHIT. He's never been in a fight before and he's pretty dang sure he's going to get squashed just by one punch. Kazuo sighs the third time this day which alerted some of 'his' friends,

"Are you sure you're ok, Kazuo?" His friend asked. Kazuo looked at him for a second before nodding, "It's still odd seeing you without your glasses, but it would be even odder if you didn't wear a mask today," one of his friends commented, "Right, why are you even wearing a mask and a glasses anyways?" Another of his friend asks. Kazuo guesses that the original owner never told his friends anything.

"..it's to avoid something," he replied honestly. His friends looked at each other and didn't press on the topic any further.

2 days went by and still no signs of Takemichi or any Tokyo Revengers character at all. At some point, Kazuo considers taking off his mask at school and just freely attend his lessons without it. But something inside him tells him to not and so, he didn't.

He almost believed that he was not in Tokyo Revengers at all. He was relieved. Though a part of him was sad since he can't meet his favorite characters.

But that would soon change in one eventful afternoon.

Classes just finished he bid his friends goodbye and decided to walk home alone this time.

As he was walking his way home, he started to hear a bunch of noises. Almost like, a crowd cheering on something. Since Kazuo was curious, he decided to check out where the crowd is and watch whatever is going on over there.

What he didn't expect is to see Kiyomasa and Takemichi, who were all bruised up from all the beatings he took.

Kazuo's eyes widened out of shock. He was in fact, inside the Tokyo Revengers universe. He couldn't just mistaken those iconic wide blue eyes and badly dyed hair. His heart started to beat fast as adrenaline rushes through him. He's going to be able to meet his favorite characters. Not just on-screen, but in real life too.

Kazuo snapped out of his thoughts as Kiyomasa asked someone to bring on his bat. Kazuo's eyes widened as he realizes that Draken, who was supposed to interrupt this, wasn't there. Kazuo panicked, 'did something happened?? Why is he not here?? He should be here the moment Kiyomasa asked for his bat!!'

As Kiyomasa was about to swing the bat on Takemitchy, Kazuo acted swiftly and stopped Kiyomasa's hands from swinging at Takemitchy. The whole crowd went silent. Takemichi looked at him, eyes widened.

Kazuo started cursing at himself for doing such a thing, now Kiyomasa's attention is towards him, "How dare you interrupt me!? Huh!??" He says angrily as he shakes Kazuo's grip away and aimed his bat at him. Kazuo's vision started to shake. He can't fight for shit so what is he gonna do now!? Suddenly out of reflex, he quickly moved away from Kiyomasa. "Eh?" He said out of surprise, 'I didn't know I have really fast reflexes!?' He thought as Kiyomasa aimed at him again.

He manages to avoid every move Kiyomasa does which pretty much irritated Kiyomasa. That's it! He's gone for sure. He's almost running out of stamina and is just willing to take the hit when-

"Oi, Kiyomasa" A voice suddenly called out. Both Kazuo and Kiyomasa froze. Kazuo's heartbeat started beating even more as he recognizes who this person is, "You've drawn quite the crowd." Kazuo's breathing starts getting heavy as he finally gets to meet one of the important characters in Tokyo Revengers.

"You sure are worked up ain'tcha? Even though you're the host." Kazuo finally looked to his right and saw Draken looking at them with Mikey eating something from behind, 'I'm about to faint, I'M ABOUT TO FAINT!!' Kazuo screamed in his head.

"Hey hey? Kenchin" Mikey said in which, Kazuo almost closed his eyes and fainted, "Hah!? Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey." Draken said to Mikey, "All my Dorayaki is gone" Mikey said with a smile on his face. Kazuo can't believe that this scene is playing out live in front of him, 'Should I just make a run for it? I wasn't supposed to be here in the first place..'

While Kazuo contemplated whether he should make a run for it or not, he hasn't realized that he had already caught Mikey and Draken's attention, "President, Good work!." The members said as they bowed down to Draken and Mikey. The following scenes played on well and Kazuo was almost certain that he should just make a run for it. Draken kicked Kiyomasa in the stomach and Mikey was already making his way to Takemichi

'Ahh, here comes my favorite scene' Kazuo thought as he slowly backs away from the scene. "What's your name?" Mikey asks,

"H-Hanagaki Takemichi," Takemichi said nervously, "I see...Takemitchy"

"Huh?" Poor Takemichi, He probably didn't expect to meet the Toman leader out of the blue, "That's what Mikey said so that's what it is. Right? Takemitchy." Draken said to Takemichi which made him even more confused.

Mikey crouched down to Takemitchy's level, "Are you really a middle schooler?" Mikey says to Takemitchy with an amused look on his face. Kazuo smiled as he finally gets to hear the next sentence that comes out of Mikey's mouth, "Takemitchy, from today onward. You're my bitch!! Okay"

"Huh!?" Kazuo's pretty sure that Takemitchy didn't expect this turn out of the events. Kazuo smiled under his mask. He can now die(again) in peace after hearing that. He was about to turn around and walk away from the scene when suddenly, "And you," Kazuo stopped in his tracks and stood there like a frozen statue, "What's your name?" Mikey asked him. Kazuo's ears start to ring as he slowly turns back to Mikey.

Takemitchy looked at the person who saved him from getting hit by Kiyomasa's bat, 'Who is this person?' Takemitchy thought as he stared at the boy who's wearing a mask. After a few seconds of silence, Draken looked at him irritated, "Hey, Mikey asked what your name is."

Kazuo finally opened his mouth and muttered, "Kazuo..." suddenly, the mask that he thought was holding upon his ears fell. The masks strings broke which made it fall down his face,

"Takahashi Kazuo."

//This fanfic is just for fun and I would only update this if I ever felt like updating it. Thank you for reading!