Collar: oc(x)oc

!tw!: cursing, dry humping, pinning, jealously if you squint, semi-public sexual activities

(unedited) 

Dueri couldn't believe his eyes.

A collar. A fucking collar.

Akemi Sato, the little twink Dueri's had his eyes set on had on a collar. Did that mean that he was claimed by someone already?

A twinge of anger sparked inside of him for a moment before he blinked and shook his head to clear it. It wasn't even like Akemi knew him that well in the first place.

Looking away from the boy before he got anymore turned on from the sight of him in a collar, Dueri continued walking down the hallway towards his next class.

Throughout the day, Dueri tried to avoid Akemi, convincing himself that things would run smoother if he did. The last class of the day though, he couldn't avoid Akemi even if he tried. The little blonde sat right next to him.

Dueri had gotten to class early, sitting at his seat at the very back of the class. His leg began bouncing up and down from his nervousness.

"Hey" he heard a soft voice say from beside him.

His head snapped over as he looked at the tiny blonde on his left.

"Hey" he responded, slightly confused as to why the boy was talking to him.

Usually, Akemi wouldn't say too much. He seemed like a timid little thing and Dueri loved that about him. Just the thought of Akemi's gentle voice screaming in pleasure as he was rammed into had Dueri shifting in his seat.

"Could you... help me with something after school? I don't know who else to ask and I feel like you could maybe help me." Akemi nearly mumbled, looking down at his lap and playing with his fingers.

Dueri noticed the deep blush that ran across the boy's face as he spoke. 'Cute' he thought.

Akemi clearing his throat made Dueri realize that he hadn't yet given the boy a response so with a nod of his head, Dueri agreed and gave Akemi a small smile.

"Of course"

The rest of the class went by smoothly as very minimum words were exchanged. Towards the end of the class though, Dueri noticed the boy beside him getting a bit anxious. Akemi had begun to shift nervously in his seat and wring his hands together, glancing around uneasily.

"Hey, you alright?" Dueri asked quietly, becoming even more curious and concerned when Akemi jolted at the sound of his voice.

Akemi nodded and clenched his eyes shut, fisting his hands in his lap. It was only then that Dueri looked down and saw why Akemi had acted so peculiar. He was struggling with a hard on.

A small growl bubbled up in Dueri's throat before he swallowed it down. They were still in class so he'd have to control himself for now, but he couldn't help but to wonder if Akemi's little problem had something to do with what he had needed help with after class.

Seeing Akemi in this state did something to Dueri as he pulled a risky move and put his hand under Akemi's chin, gripping it and pulling Akemi's face to face his own. 

"Such a naughty little thing. What would the rest of the class think if they knew that you were such a lewd slut?"

A petite whine left Akemi as his hips stuttered up into his hands. His plump little lips were trembling and Dueri had to hold back a predatory growl from just the sight of them. 

Dueri let go of Akemi's chin and turned away. By then he was practically begging for the class to be over so that he could live out his dirty fantasy and taking the boy beside him roughly. In the corner of his eye, Dueri saw Akemi pout from the loss of attention.