SCP-049-XL

SCP-049-XL: The Gluttonous Doctor
Object Class: Euclid

Description:
SCP-049-XL is a humanoid anomaly which has similarities to that of a plague doctor from 14th century Europe. It uses the mask and robes of said profession, but with many glaring differences. An example is with the fact that the garments aren't actual clothing, but rather, they're apart of the creature, acting as muscle tissue. In an X-ray test, however, SCP-049-XL does, in fact, have a skeletal system. SCP-049-XL possesses an ability, in which, whenever SCP-049-XL touches an organism, the organism rapidly gains weight, to the point wherein the being suffers a fatal heart attack, killing them. When this happens, SCP-049-XL injects the victim with [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED], and other chemicals that are not yet classed. A few moments later, the entity becomes reanimated, becoming an instance of SCP-049-XL-2, which are reanimated corpses with no other functions besides basic motor skills. SCP-049-XL remarks these -2 instances are "cured of the pestilence". SCP-049-XL'S main goal is to cure the pestilence, which seems to be a disease that only this anomaly knows about, and that it can cure others of it, commonly stating that he is "the cure". SCP-049-XL is generally cooperative with foundation staff, but if it feels it is in the presents of the pestilence, the entity will become hostile, being calmed down when either the one with the pestilence is cured, or if it sudated with the scent of candy-like smells, or lavender. SCP-049-XL is also known to eat large amounts of food, to the point where he can commonly end up in food comas or sometimes, being unable to move at all. SCP-049-XL stands at 6 foot 2 inches, and weights 450 pounds, making him obese for his size. SCP-049-XL can speak a variety of languages, but tends to prefer english or medieval french.

Special Containmentioned Procedure:
SCP-049-XL is to be contained in a 4 by 4 humanoid containment cell at Site 19 with no fewer than two armed guards. SCP-049-XL is to be given no more or fewer than 25 pounds (11.3 kg) of food each day, due the anomalies' appetite. When being transported, SCP-049-XL must be restrained with a class 4 humanoid restriction harness and class 5 handcuffs. It must also be sudated before transport. After transportation is complete, if SCP-049-XL is cooperative with foundation staff, it will be rewarded with food and or sleep. If not, it will be punished accordingly.

Discovery:
SCP-049-XL was discovered in the southern city of Montauban, France on █████, ███. It was found consuming the town's food supply, with it were 7 instances of SCP-049-XL-2. After the seven -2s were terminated, SCP-049-XL willingly entered foundation custody. The following is an interview with Dr.Cyan and SCP-049-XL.

Interview: Recorded on █████, ███

C: So.. you are SCP-049-XL, correct? I mean, I was told you-
49: Yes. Yes I am.
C: oh. Okay then... so, uh..
(049-XL softly rubs his midsection)
C: oh! Yes, dietary means. So, what do you like to eat..uh..
49: hmm..well, I do like anything that can fatten me up~ but I regularly prefer just your cakes and meats. Chocolate cake is pretty good.
C: okay then... so-
(049-XL belches unexpectedly)
49: dear dear, excuse me~
(Dr. Cyan blushes)
C: S-so uh...what is this pestilence you go on about?
49: The pestilence...yes...it is a plague that has infected a lot of you men and women here. It depressing to see, yes..
C: ok...uh..
(049-XL begins to blankly stare at Cyan)
C: 049-XL...you good?
49: you are undoubtedly infected sir..
(049-XL reachs towards Dr. Cyan)
C: this isn't going to end well..
(Cyan then gets touched by SCP-049-XL)
(Cyan rapidly gains weight, with him stopping moments later, only for him to have a heart attack right after. In 10 minutes, 049-XL turned Dr. Cyan into an SCP-049-XL-2 instance.)

After Incident, Recorded on █████, ███

Doctor Red: 049. Explain yourself! You just killed a doctor! Why?

049: he was sick. 

R: HOW? WHAT AND HOW WAS HE SICK?!

049: (sigh) he had the pestilence. You wouldn't understand. 

R: WHAT IS THE PESTILENCE? 

049: It's a vial pandemic. It can only be stopped by me. 

R: that's it? A pandemic? What are the signs?

049: ...decay...rotting..d-

R: THAT'S JUST HUMAN NATURE! WE AGE, IT'S JUST A FACTOR OF LIFE? YOU AREN'T A REAL DOCTOR IF YOU ACT LIKE THIS 049. HE. WASN'T. SICK. WITH. ANYTHING. 

049: ...

R: you done pouting? 

049: mhm.. (he reaches over to Red)

R: what are you doing?

049: I'm not going to hurt you..

R: uh...o-

(049 grabs the tip of shirt, jolting him out of his seat, pushing reds' head into his mouth.)

(A few moments later, it can be hypothesized that Red is now in the plague doctors' stomach.)

049: ahhh~ this is what happens when you don't feed me for weeks on end~

(049 taps on the stop button of the recording machine.)

Addendum 049-1:

After these two incidents, the security of -049-XLs' cell was increased significantly. All the interviews that followed were done from his cell, with the interviewer in a different room, talking via a camera system. 049-XL received punishment too. That is all for this log. -Doctor Z