" Legoshi you say? "

[M/N; POV]
Fuck sakes, I didn't even get to eat anything. That white rabbit was pathetically weak. She thought I needed a goddamn blowjob, what in the hell are wrong with these animals. I should just fucking leave but I promised Micah. Oh. Look at the time, It's still lunch hell! There's much more time. I can still make it tho if I just-

[THIRD; POV]
" Woah sorry... " a deep voice spoke up, M/N looked up ready to shout at whom ever these person is until he made eye contact with the person. Something he'll never forget,the feeling was electrical to M/N but it was so close.

M/N's eyes glowed, as his heart began to race

M/N's eyes glowed, as his heart began to race. The person he bumped into was a stunning gray wolf. The thoughts that ran through M/N's mind were a little unholy but none the less beautiful thoughts. The wolfs ears perked up cutely,before turning his head. His tail slightly wagging. Students who walked by look at them some snapping photos, others look in jealousy. " H-hello.." The wolf said with a small smile, waving his tail wagging again. " Hello, there." M/N's accent once again was being shown. " I-I like your accent.." the wolf looked a little shy and awkward, np but to M/N he was adorable. Bringing his hand slowly to the wolf head, M/N let his fingers running through the fur of this..wolf.
" I'm-I'm..legosi" the wolf said stuttering as a blush coated across his face. " legosi you say? I'm M/N. " M/N smirked before leaning closer. " you know legosi has anyone told you that you are absolutely adorable?" You spoke softly. Turning his head legosi smiled. " Nuu, but thanks for letting me know M/N.." the animals tail wagged endlessly. Giggling you grabbed the wolf before running towards the cafeteria with him. " well we can eat or starve if we don't eat! Cmon legosi!!" M/N said happily. Strangely legosi had that same feeling, laughing a little bit and ran with M/N. Even though they had just met..it felt like they'd been best friends forever.

I'll never forget that moment.