18. Soundcheck, qualifying and Albus's gone!.

Silverstone, England
Grace's POV
Saturday

Today was qualifying, so of course, we will see it

Today was qualifying, so of course, we will see it. But I also have to do the soundcheck and practice one last time with Kyle and the dancers. my alarm went off at 8:30 again and like yesterday Rose let out a loud sigh.'I swear I'm going to destroy that thing one day'.

'Are you going to come with me to the soundcheck? or are you going to sleep some more but then go with Ben to the circuit?'. I knew she would choose to go with me, anything to avoid spending more time with my brother. Sometimes I wonder if they are siblings here and I'm just the best friend.

'I'm going with you, after all, I'm already awake'. She said and I nodded. I got out of bed and then went to the bathroom. I did the same routine as yesterday, brushing my teeth and then showering. The mini-concert too. I got out and put something comfortable for rehearsals and soundcheck. That meant I put on a white top with short pants and some blue converse. I braid my hair and put on a little bit of makeup since it will probably be gone by the end of rehearsals. I also put in my bag the clothes that'll be using later for qualifying.

 I also put in my bag the clothes that'll be using later for qualifying

'Rose, are you ready?'. I asked as I opened the bathroom door but suddenly stopped at the scene in front of me.'What are you doing?'. She was having a kind of staring contest with Albus and surprisingly he was looking at her back which was strange.

'I don't know we've been staring like this for a minute'. She ended the competition by looking at me.'Oh and answering your question, I'm ready. Are you going to bring Albus with us?'.

'Yes, since qualifying will be later and they are no loud noises to worry about, Albus can come. Also, I don't think Soph would accept again to take care of him. It was enough Albus for her'.

'Yeah, don't know why she's scared of him. I mean look at him, he's such a cutie'. I looked at Albus and he was playing with the sheets. I grabbed him before he brakes something and held him while I get my jacket and bag.' Let's go'. She got up from the bed and grabbed her purse before opening the door for me since I was trying to put Albus in his cage backpack.