what the- (sophie x jenny/jack x felix)

It was one night around like 9 pm and Sophie and Jenny were out running around the mall shopping. On the other hand jack invited Felix over for some tea.
"What do you think of this soph" Jenny said walking out in a plaid skirt and black shirt.
"I love it" Sophie said looking at Jenny. Jenny took off the skirt and shirt,paid,and left as Sophie followed behind.
"Wanna go tô my house" Sophie offered to her best friend,
"Sure why not" Jenny said with a bright smile.
Meanwhile at the Waltens jack was pouring tea for Felix while Felix was lost in thought. "Oh god jacks pretty- Wait Felix you can't say that you don't like him,But you do like him Felix you know it" Felix thought as jack sat down with two cups of tea.
"Here you go Felix" jack said hanging the man the cup.
"Oh thank you Jack" Felix said taking the cup and began drinking out of it.
"No problem" Jack said with a smile as he began drinking his cup.
Sophie and Jenny were running out of the mall holding hands so they wouldn't miss the bus,they got on just in time as the doors were about to close.
"That was fun" Jenny commented to her bestie.
"Yes it was" Sophie said back with a smile.
"Let's just hope nothing crazy happens at your house Soph" Jenny remarked.
"I'm hoping the same" Sophie said with a bright smile and laugh.
While Jenny and Sophie were taking the bus,jack was talking to felix about life and stuff and well Felix randomly threw in "rose isn't here is she".
"No rose isn't here why" Jack questioned as he set his cup down.
"Jack I have something I wanna tell you and I hope this doesn't change anything between us" Felix said as he looked down.
"Why would it felix its not like your in love with me" jack said with a slight laugh.
"You know what screw it" Felix said with a mumble as he got up,leaned in,and kissed jack.
"Felix-" Jack said as he was cut off by the kiss and cuffed the mans face while kissing back.
Felix sat onto jacks lap and began making out with him,while slowly beginning to take off his shirt.
Meanwhile the bus stopped "anyones stop" the bus driver questioned as Jenny and rose got off the bus. The two girls walked down the street until they reached the Waltens house and saw felixes car in the driveway.
"Well felix must be here" Sophie said as she took Jennys hand and ran up to the front door.
Jenny heard noise from inside "I thought you mother wasn't home" Jenny questioned.
"Yeah she isn't strange" Sophie said as she opened the door.
Jenny heard noise from the bedroom "should we check?"
"Sure" Sophie said as she walked to the bedroom door,and slowly pushed it open.
Felix was shirtless while making out with jack and jack was also shirtless while making out with felix.
"What the-" Sophie said as she dropped her bags.
"Oh Sophie hey" jack said looking very embarrassed.
Jenny stood behind Sophie with the most concerned look on her face "why just why."
"I'll be over Jennys" Sophie said as she picked up her bags and walked out of the house.
"Hey wait up" Jenny said picking up her bags and following Sophie.

So besties thanks for the love I love y'all uh anyways take this random shit story