°•°Chapter 2°•°

New morning a new day in the town! When everyone was awake Sig was already out and going somewhere...

"Hey where did Sig go?" Amitie asked. "I don't know he didn't say where, he just ran past me and said nothing." Raffina said. "Huh I wonder where hopefully nothing bad happens." Amitie said.

Sig was running in the woods area he could sense Aya's presence and ran to the building they fled to. "So this is where they fled to smart thinking. I wonder if they're alright." Sig said. Walking up to the door he knocked.

Opening the door was a slow and shy Aya. "S....Sig? Is that....y....you?" Aya asked. "Aya you're alright!" Sig said. Aya picked him up and gave him a hug. "I....mi.....missed you......brooo......" Aya said. "See that you finally broke out huh?" Sig said. "Say you should meet my friends you'd like them." Sig said.

Aya kinda stepped back. "N-no no......what....if.......th.....they....fear....me..?" Aya asked. "Oh I forgot.. you're still having trouble trusting people. I understand I remember." Sig said. "Mrrrrr.......yeah...sorry." Aya said. "It's fine you'll be alright." Sig said.

"But...may......maybe......I....will...tr......try...talking.......to...them sometime." Aya said. "Sounds good you can take your time." Sig said. "Is this gonna be our new place to live?" Sig asked. "Ye....yes.......so....many......boo....books to.....read..!" Aya said. "Yeah I bet you could read them all. You liked reading a lot back at our old town." Sig said. "Mrriii!! Ye.....yeah! I......read....on.....one.......last night....before.....I...slept.." Aya said.

Outside someone was walking by. "I gotta go now. But I'll be back soon alright? Stay safe." Sig said. "A-ah.....alright.....bye....byeeee!" Aya said. Aya waved goodbye and went out to see what was up and look around.

They saw someone in the distance, looking like they were planting something. It was Lidelle! She was planting her flowers down.

"O-oh?.....they're....plant.......planting....pretty flowers..." Aya said. They watched to see, they were a little scared to approach. "Need this flower pot for the next bunch!" Lidelle said. She walked over to pick up her flower pot for her next bunch of flowers to put in.

When she was carrying it she tripped over. "Oh....no!.... I gotta.....catch....it!" Aya said. Aya jumped out and caught the flower pot and froze, they picked up Lidelle after she fell. "Thank y-you for helping me!" Lidelle said.

Aya was just frozen in fear, worried why she wasn't afraid of them. "Here.....here's.......your flower.....pot." Aya said. "T-thanks say... do you have a favorite type of flowers? Cause if so I can plant you some to keep." Lidelle said. "Uh......ye.......yeah!....Hydra.....Hydrangeas...are...my....favorite." Aya said. "I got those! I'll plant some and I'll give them to you when they're fully bloomed." Lidelle said.

"What's your name? I haven't said my name but it's Lidelle!" She said. "Aya.....Ayashii......but....c....call.....me....Aya for short..." Aya said. "Aya? That's a nice name, you're related to Sig yeah?" Lidelle asked. "Ye....yes.......he's my.....sib..." Aya said. "He mentioned you once it's nice meeting you!" Lidelle said. "Nice meeting.....you.....too... I...gotta go....now... byeee." Aya said. "Oh bye Aya! It was nice talking to you." Lidelle said.

Aya ran back to their home and Lidelle started to plant the Hydrangeas. "Aya is gonna like these a lot!" Lidelle said.

When Sig returned home he saw Aya writing down something. "Hey uh Aya what are you writing?" Sig asked. "Oh.....I'm.....writ.....writing.....down....the nice....person.....from....today!" Aya said. "Oh you met someone today? Who was it?" Sig asked. "She.....she....had....pretty......flo.....flowers....her.... name was.....Lidelle." Aya said. "Ah she's one of the friends in the group. Very nice." Sig said. "Mao.....mao! Sh.....she.....was!" Aya said.
"Glad you befriended someone here." Sig said.

Aya managed to be friends with someone from the town and might be able to trust more people around.... what a good start to a new day!

To be continued...