~ He spends quality time with you ~

~ Masky ~

He was again working on papers as he had you in a playpen that he had bought from a garage sale. The thing is, you wanted masky but you haven't really learned to talk. And Masky won't allow you around the others in fear you might pick up a few swears. So here he was completely oblivious that his child wanted him. He only noticed once he heard a rattling noise, which was you that had picked up a toy. He turned towards you and raised a brow. "Is there something wrong?" He asks as you throw the toy over the wall and it drops by his feet. "I don't understand?" He says as he looks at the toy and picks it up causing you to squeal. He finally caught on. "Oh? You want to play..?" He says as he sighs and shakes his head, "I'm afraid I am not a child. And I don't play." He says as you look at him and tilt your head letting out another squeal as the door opens and Hoodie walks in. "Hey masky?" He says as he crossed his arms. "Can you come here for a second?" he asked as he lifted up his mask and gave you a smile. Which you happily returned. Masky just groaned and stood up, he walked over to hoodie and looked at him, "What? I am really busy." He says in annoyance, "Tim. You have a kid. So please be there for your child." he says, "I know you didn't have a father figure in your life growing up and it seems like Y/n doesn't either." he says frowning. This caught masky off guard, "What..?" He says as he looks at Y/n who was throwing some blocks. "Your always busy working, you never spend time with her." He says sighing. "So chill. I will do your paperwork. Take your daughter to the park." He says smiling as he walked over and grabbed the papers anf left without allowing Masky to fight. "Fucking bitch." Masky says what he thought was quiet enough for you not to hear. "Bitch.." You say quietly as you continued to play. (Its not your first word. Its just that you have a difficulty speaking.) Masky looked over at you and walked over picking you up. "We don't say that." he says as you look up at him and grabbed his hair, pulling on it. He sighed and grabbed a few toys for you to play with on the way to the park.

{ Time Skip }

He was sitting in a sandbox uncomfortably as he was surrounded by at least 5 other children. You looked at him and tugged on his leg, he looked down at you, "What?" He asks as he raised a brow. You only looked towards the swings, he caught on quickly and nodded, happy to get away from the sandbox. He quickly stood up and dusted the sand that you have been placing on him off, You just hoped he doesn't check his pockets. He reached down and grabbed you, unknown to him that you had grabbed sand and now that is in your hands. You reached up and dumped the sand into his hair, Earning a glare from him. He couldn't stay mad at you for long. Your giggled and squeals.

____________

~ Hoodie ~

Hoodie had to run to town so he left you in the hands of masky. What a bad idea that was. You didn't want want masky, you wanted Hoodie. So here you are, On your 'runaway', not really masky was quietly walking behind you as you were crawling towards the front door. You already escaped once, when Toby was watching you, there is no way he was going to let that happened. Once you got to the door he grabbed you off the floor getting a whine from you. Good thing he moved you cause at that moment hoodie walked in and jumped, "What the hell!" Hoodie says as he puts a hand over his chest. "He tried to escape, and I just caught him in time." Masky says sighing as he pushed Y/n to him. "Take your son on a stroll, its tiring to have a kid. How do you do it?" Masky asked as he walked off. All hoodie did was look down at you, you were happy to see him. "A stroll.." He mutters, "Seems fun." He says smiling as he placed you on his shoulders. Earning squeals from you. He just laughed again and headed outside. 

____________

~ Toby ~

"God damnit Rodgers!" masky yelled from the hallway, earning the attention of Toby. Masky then stomped into the room, holding you. "Watch your damn kid. She had gotten into my papers." He says as he pushed you into Tobys arms. Toby looked down at you and then at Masky. "Okay? And?" Toby says as he sat you next to him. "That mean, you fucking watch your kid, or shes going to end up dead." He says with a glare as He stormed off. Toby turned towards you with a big smile, "Ooh! I'm so proud of you. Lets see if we can make big man hoodie break." He says as he picked you up only to be stopped by hoodies voice, "Don't you dare. I will not hesitate to shoot that damn child." He says in annoyance as You turned towards hoodie and just stared at him. Toby now sad took you upstairs, "Hm! I have a idea!" he says smiling as he sat in a beanbag and turned on his Playstation. You sitting in his lap. (You know where this is going, he plays video games.)

____________

~ Liu ~

Liu was in a panic and was trying to find you, unknown to him that uncle Jeff had taken you  to a tree house he built once he came to the manor. "God damnit!" Liu yelled as he looked around, getting the attention of Ben. "If your looking for y/n, Jeff took him out to a treehouse." He says as he doesn't take his eyes off his game. "I'm sorry? Jeff did what!" Sully shouts as he ran out of the house, leaving Ben confused. Jeff was currently walking around with you, pointing out small animals that went by, causing squeals from you. Liu had noticed the familiar blood stain hoodie and shook his head. "Jeff. If your going to take my son somewhere, at least tell me." He says sighing as he grabbed his son, "Lets go on a walk." He says as he walked off, Jeff chasing him.

____________

Currently been working on this chapter for three days. I finally finished this chapter during summer school.