Then shivangi gone already aswin was sitting there then they gave the muhurtham saree . Then they both gone to the room and got ready and came. Here aswin was doing all the Poojas which are being instructed by priest. Then shivangi came and sat near aswin. Shivangi saw aswin and blushed aswin just simply smiled. After all the things priest gave the nuptial chain. He tied over her neck and placed the kumkum.

     After that he put the metti to her then the came around the fire for seven times. In aswin mind only one promise is there I will take her of you well I'll try my best to be a good husband.this was the only promise which was been in Aswin's mind.

  Then after all these they gone to eat after all that evening reception they both got ready and came after the reception they leave the place shivangi was so emotional. She just hugged her mom and dad.

Binni : mapla avala konjo nalla pathukonga . ava konjo innu kuzhandhayavey irupa edhayu manasula vechikama pesiduva. neenga thappa eduthukama neegadha sollikuduthu konja pathukanu pls mapla.

Krishna : ava epavu chellamavey valandhuta edhuvu avaluku no nu sonandhu illa  adhanala konjo pathukonga sonna Ella purinjipa .
Avala neengadha happy ah pathukanu.

Aswin : aiooo attha mama neenga kavala padadhinga I'll take care of her well. Neenga edhuku feel pannavena unga veetla epdi ava princess ah irukalo apdidha ye veetla queen ah irupa you don't worry.

Krishna : idhu podhu mapla.

   Then shivangi searched pavi she was bidding behind her father. Shivangi pulled her. She hugged her and cryed

Shivangi : ehh...pavi na onnu indha natavittela pola ingadhana Iruka ne kupta odaney unna paka varapora ne paknuna odaney ye paka varla apro enna pls azhadha.

Pavi : mh..ok take care of my mama  . Ivanga Ella unna pathuka solranga pavo andha manisha nadha u kitta irundhu kapathanunu ivunglu kula therila.
Take care maams . Edhavadhuna call  pannaga na unga support dha.

Aswin : atleast ne yadhu enaku Support nu sonnapar . Super
Adha machinichi nu solluvanga pola . Inga kuda Iruka friends kuda enaku support illa . You are fabulous pavi.

Pavi : I know maams.

  With smile all left from there . They reached aswin home and entered in with right leg. Then they played so many games . They did all the rituals. Shivangi only take the ring. So all said she is the queen of house. After all these they took shivangi to get ready after got ready they send her to her room. There room was decorated very beautiful.  She searched aswin. but he was standing in the balcony and talking in the business call in earpods.

    After aswin saw shivangi he cuts the call and came into the room . And kept the earpods. And then he told her.

Aswin : shivangi vanga okarnga first feel free. If you want you can change your  dress to your comfortable one. And you can ask me anything you wnat you can tell me anything you want . You can share anything with me. and ipo neenga poi change pannitu vanga I have to talk with you.

Shivangi : tq. Ok na dress change pannitu vara and then we can talk.

Aswin : yeah dressing room is there yeah and your dress and all your accesories are in the second wardrobe first is mine ok.

Shivangi : ok.

   Thenn she gone and changed the saree into a comfortable dress

Then shivangi came and saw aswin sitting in the couch.

Aswin : come sit.

Shivangi : ah..

Aswin : ok neenga ipdi yoschi iruknunu la illa feel free ok

Shivangi : ah yes adhavidunga adhela na enna thonuchunalu sollidunga neenga edho pesnu sonigley aswineyy

Aswin : aswineyyy..😁

Shivangi : oh sry ...aswin

Aswin : eh ..eh. Nono ne enna apdiye kupdu it was good

Shivangi : apa ok apa neengalu indha vanga ponga va vittutu shivangi ney kupdinga

Aswin : saringa shivangi

Shivangi : yenga vanga pongava vidunga

Aswin :  apa first you do that sari ya

Shivangi : sss.sry solu aswineyy enna pesnu.

Aswin : adhuku munnadi tell me one thing let's be friends.

Shivangi : friends...ah ok.

  They gave an hifi 🤜.

Shivangi : ah ipo sollu aswineyyy enna solnu.

Aswin : shivangi it's serious. enaku ukitta edhayu maraikradhula virupo illa . na unaku munnadi I mean oru ponna first love panna ava per thendral. But apro sila reasons ala pirinjito. apro appa Amma unna mrg pannika sonnaga ye selection thappa anadhala I'll go with my parents decision and that's you. Idha na first eh ukitta sollirknu but enaku adhuku chance eh kedaikal Ella fast ah nadandhadhala.  Na open ah solra na innu thendral ah marakala till now I'm in her thoughts . But I promise you I'll be very loyal to you. You can believe me. Unaku oru nalla husband na irupa. But I just want some time to make everything. Avala maraka konjo time venu. I know first n8 anaiku ipdi sonna oru ponnoda reaction ava manasu epdi irukunu . Ne ethanayo aasaiyoda mrg pannirkla I swear adhu ellathuku na justice pannuva . Unnoda husband ah Mattu umela true love oda Iruka person ah kandipa oru naal na maruva but adhuvaraiku I just need some time . Unna na purinjiknu enna ne purinjiknu and na thendral kandipa sikkiro maraka try panuva. Idhuku apro you only want to take decision shivangi . I'll go with your decision . Whatever it is.illa ipavey life start panna nunu ne sonnalu am ok with that. You tell me.

Shivangi : apa evlo periya speech.so na enna sonnalu you can do it . Ipavey let's start our life nu sonna you are ok with that ah... Then yes. Let's start our life.

---------------💜💜💜---------------

Hope you all guys enjoyed.today evening first chapter of the other story challenged life story will be release. One day two update will be there here after one is thsi stroy update and other one is challenged life story update so totally one day one update on each story . It will be good to move both equally . Tq. Keep supporting and voting.

What will be aswin reaction
What will be shivangi reaction for thendral.

Let's wait and see.

                Thank you 💜

Spread love for
   Ashangi 💜