Kiyotaka: "So this is where i'm going to live for next three years huh." I muttered while looking at the ceiling.

I'm probably going back to that place after these short three years but i'm hoping that I can experience everything what a normal highschool student life feels like.

I think I forgot something important but I just shrugged it off and started to make dinner.

Karma POV

I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him.

Kiyotaka POV

It was now the next morning, I still couldn't remember what was so important that I forgot but I guess I will remember it eventually.

Today was our second day of school, well, technically this is the first day of school since all we talk about yesterday was the objectives.

Class was going on and I observed the class from my seat, students were sleeping, using their phones, and some are even talking to each other.

It was just the first day of school and they're already doing whatever they want, I thought that sensei was going to scold them but she didn't care at all and just continued to teach the class.

I then heard someone knocking at the door of the classroom and everyone's seems to notice this and all of our attention turned to the door.

Sae-sensei: "Come in." Sensei said and a certain red haired boy came in the classroom. Oh god, now I remember.

That red haired boy that was standing infront of the door was none other than the devil himself.

Sae-sensei: "It's nice of you to join us, Mr. Akabane." His eyes started to look around the classroom, he stopped looking around after finding me and procedeed to give me a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

Karma: "I'm sorry sensei but I was having trouble getting to school here yesterday." He said not breaking eye contact with me.

Sae-sensei: "The Chairman of the school has already informed me of your situation, your seat is there at the back and your classmates will explain everything about the rules, if you're having trouble understanding then you can ask me." His smile widen when he saw where he was going to seat.

Karma: "Thank you sensei." He said walking towards his seat and class continued.

Murmurs started to go around the class about the new student and I can only sigh on what's going to happen to me after what I did to him yesterday.

Karma POV

After going to the guidance office and tell Chairman what happened, I was now walking towards where my class was.

I was carrying a knife that I bought when I was still at Yokohoma, the moment that I get the chance, I'll stab him with this.

Arriving at my classroom, Class 1-D, I knocked at the door.

Sae-sensei: "Come in." I went inside the classroom after getting permission, I guess that was our teacher.

Sae-sensei: "It's nice of you to join us, Mr. Akabane." I ignored her and started to look around the classroom, I stopped when I see his face and procedeed to smile at him intensely.

Karma: "I'm sorry sensei but I was having trouble getting to school here yesterday." I said while staring him down.

Sae-sensei: "The Chairman of the school has already informed me of your situation, your seat is there at the back and your classmates will explain everything about the rules, if you're having trouble understanding then you can ask me." I smiled widely when I saw where I was going to sit.

Karma: "Thank you sensei." I thanked her while I started walking towards my seat and then class continued.

I can hear the class starting conversations about me, but I paid them no mind, I'll make it clear to them that I have no intention of helping this class later, but for now I want to get some pay back.

There's about four cameras in the classroom, one on each side, that means were being monitored and everything I do can be seen.

Dammit! I guess I'll just wait until lunch break, I don't think I can kill him but I can atleast stab him atleast once. It will be a huge achievement for me.

Although he treats me his equal, I want to be stronger than I am right now, and fighthing him is one of those methods, but I'll just mess with him and have some fun with this class for now.

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! I know this is a very short chapter but I hope that it's good, I'll be publishing the 'Professor Ayanokoji as the Teacher of Class D' fanfic next, three chapters will be published for that fanfic, it's one for each route but it will only contain about 1000 - 1500 words or so, no specific date but expect it on or before wednesday. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all in the next one, peace out!