[01] MOVING OUT

real life!

real life!

"Are you sure you have to go today ? What if you fall asleep while driving? Or what if you run out of gas? What if you have to pee and you have no place to stop?" Isabella Molina desperately asked her best friend hoping she can persuade him to stay with her a little longer. See Isabella would never consider herself clingy but when she's about to be away from her best friend who's she's basically been conjoined to for as long as she can remember for who knows how long, the girl is grasping at straws to get him to stay with her.

Said boy just laughs at her antics from the floor of his room where he's finishing packing while she's on his bed having a meltdown.

"Isa i'll be fine, I have energy drinks to keep me up, I have extra gas in the car or I can find a gas station, and I'll piss in a can if I have to." He explains trying to ease the girl and end her antics. The girl sits up in the bed so she can look at the boy properly in their last moments together.

"Okay but you have to stay on call with me the whole time" she said staring at the boy longingly, she just wished he wouldn't leave her. She just wished he felt the same way she did. Sapnap didn't look her way and instead continued packing.

"It's like a 15 hour car ride and it mostly at night I don't want to keep you up." Sapnap said making the girl roll her eyes, she could care less about her sleep at this point.

"I don't care, i'm being serious I want to make sure you get there safe." The girl was stubborn Sapnap knew that better than anyone else so he simply nodded his head in agreement.

Once he finished packing this bag he would be on his way to Dream. So after 10 minutes of silence Sapnap was ready to go. He got up from his position on the floor and faced his best friend who was staring off in deep thought.

"Isa?" Sapnap called out to her in an attempt to get her attention. Th girl still was staring off into space in her own little world. Sapnap would never admit this out loud but leaving Isabella was a be hardest thing he's done, sure he was leaving everything else but none of that mattered when she was there. He wasn't even completely sure he'd be able to function in Florida without her. When she first told him that she wasn't going to move out to Florida with him he cried in his bed that night thinking about his friendship with the girl ending. All it took was a very scary call from George to get him to realize that they can make it long distance it would be the same way it was with his friendship with Dream and George, completely virtual.

"Isa I gotta go now." The boy said a bit louder this time hoping to get the girls attention which he was successful in doing. She looked up at him at a rapid speed one that made him chuckle a little. She stared at him with glossy eyes and a tight smile, one that made Sapnaps heart burn. He returned the same tight smile as he grabbed the bag he had just finished packing.
This sign of departing had Isa getting up from the bed and heading out the door going out to Sapnaps car where she'll say bye to him. Sapnap stood inside for a while saying goodbye to his parents and his sister. They walk out the door together but it's only Sapanp that comes towards the car as his family wanted to give them as much privacy as possible.

"Well I guess this is it then" Isa said awkwardly her arms crossed at her chest while staring down at her feet.

"Stop being so awkward it's just me and I'll come back to visit and maybe you can come visit me and Dream" Sapnap said trying to lighten the mood and forcing the tears in his eyes back.

"Yeah I know but it's just going to be different now" Isabella said still not making eye contact with him knowing it would make her cry.
The boy just stared down at her before wrapping her in a tight bear hug his chin resting on her head and her face smushed in his chest. He heard her soft sniffles and felt her wet tears on his shirt as he noticed her crying which in turn made his tears fall silently. sliding down his nose. The two stood their for a while in silence and cried, it was a much needed cry. Sapnap pulled away first clearing his throat and wiping his tears. He looked down at the girl who finally looked up at him with red eyes and a quivering lip that made him want to unpack all his shit and stay in Texas with her and never let her go again. But he knew he couldn't do that, he knew going to live with Dream would be a great decision and his friendship with Isabella would still be just as strong. When he got in the car he left with a heavy heat but a hopeful mindset. The girl watched him drive away as she made her way home as quickly as possible in order to call the boy that she was in love with as quickly as possible.

Once she got home she immediately hopped on discord and called Sapnap, who picked up in an instant. The 15 hour call was filled with laughs and a couple of hours of Isabella's snoring and then her waking up to him peeing in a can, something she would never let him live down. It was perfect. Isabella felt empty knowing that she missed her chance in telling him she loved him, but that was okay with her at least she has this.

George was so going to kill her for not going along with the plan.

twitter!
Sapnap|@Sapnap
Look who I found...

twitter! Sapnap|@Sapnap Look who I found

13.4k retweets 331k likes

@Dream| No way
|
@Sapnap| @Dream Yes way

@Moony| i've already been replaced :(
|
@Sapnap|@Moony Never
|
@Moony| @Sapnap that's what i thought bitch

@User10| WTF IS THIS REAL

@User98| THIS HAS TO BE EDITED

@User6| IS THIS A VISIT OR ARE YALL LOVING TOGETHER FINALLY

@User8| IS ISA THERE TOO OMG?
|
@Moony| @User8 No i decided to stay in Texas until i'm done with school

@User11| this is great and all but no irl Sapnap and Moony content anymore :(((
|
@User2| @User11 this just ruined my whole mood

@User1| DREAMNAP STANS RISE