Chapter 2

Justin and Harry GASPED 

Harry PUNCHES Justin and QUICKLY runs over to Gego, Justin bites his nails "I-I didn't mean for this to happen!"

Harry puts the inhaler in Gego's mouth, "WELL IT DID! AND YOU CAUSED IT!"

Harry ANGRILY slaps Justin, but then...

GEGO WAKES UP!

"H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-HARRY!" Gego cutely yells, sitting up straight.

Harry and Justin GASP once again!

Justin runs over to Gego, "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm sorry babe! I didn't mean for this to happen!"

Harry GRABS Justin, pulling him away from Gego "Gego is NOT your babe, Justin! It's time for you to leave!"

Gego gasps "H-Harry-senpai! I'm okay! Really!" She cutely hugs Harry's arm.

Harry sighs, "I'm so glad, sweetheart." He hugs Gego tightly, throwing Justin out of the window.

"Maids! Lock all of the windows and make sure Justin Bieber NEVER returns!" Harry yells, patting Gego's head gently.

The maids speedily lock every door and window in the mansion, and the bodyguards surround the house, making sure Justin is NEVER to return.

Gego smiles kindly at Harry, "You're so cute, honey."

Harry smiles in return, and the two of them walk down to get some cereal, it was still breakfast after all.

But then...

GEGO FINDS OUT SHE'S ALLERGIC TO MILK!

TO BE CONTINUED!