"oh ow"

Mikey's pov

"So guys today is Thursday December 4th does anybody else know what today is" mr iglesias asks us and of course Marisol knows she knows everything cause shes the love of my life "the new girl comes today" Marisol says while I'm staring at her. "Yes great someone knows but she is late so lets get started and if or when she gets here someone will fill her in ok ok let's start"

About 15 minutes later the door swings open and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen comes stumbling in almost falling on her ass saying "oh ow" and she just stands up straight like nothing happend and smiles at all of us "hey im jess im new and im late because well honestly I don't wanna be here" I just sit there smiling at her like an idiot "felt that the first day of 9th grade haha well Mr iglesias is the best teacher at this school but um hey im Walt" "sup" she said to him "so where can I sit" she asked "behind mikey, mikey do something so she knows who you are" mr iglesias says to me "oh um uh yea its uh um yea im uh-" "im gonna take a complete guess idk why I think this but um I think its him" jess cut me off and I just smiled again "yes howd you know its not like anyone made it obvious or anything" mr iglesias said while everyone laughed at me including jess which made me smile even more cause her laugh was just adorable.

Jess's pov

When this mikey kid was rambling while everyone was staring at me I was just watching how he looked from from me to mr iglesias to back to me. Then after I sat down and mr iglesias continues to teach the class.

After class I walked out and then I heard my name and I looked back and saw Lorenzo "hey jess what class ya got next" "ummm i have bio what about you" "I have chem but I saw that you have the same lunch as the rest of us so you can sit with us" he said which made me smile "yea id like that thanks"

When I get into bio I realize I have it with grace and walt so I was happy that I new someone in this class so I sit next to them "hey jess" grace said "hiiiii" I said to her "howdy jess" walt said "so how boring is this class" I asked them "pretty boring we just dont pay attention" "ight cool" I said and just talked to them all period and made jokes and giggled "guys one time when I was still in new york my mom and I were about to cook bacon and I was out of the room for like 5 minutes and I can back in and the bacon smelt bad and I was like mom I think the bacon bad and she was like yea I smell it too and then she starts laughing and im confused out of my damn mind and she goes while you were out of the kitchen I farted and ever since then we just joke about it and her name in my phone is bacon farter" I said while dying laughing "God I miss her" "why isn't she here with you" walt asked and grace slapped him "its ok grace um im living here by myself my aunts helped buy my apartment but um about a month ago now I was dared to kiss a black guy and I said no and then the dare turned into a bet for $200 that I wouldn't kiss him and I mean $200 is $200 yknow so I did and my dad pulled in to pick me up and saw it and hes racist like extremely racist and hes always told me no black guys and I kissed one so he kicked me out and I had nowhere to go so I asked my aunts on both my mom and dads side if they could bring me here and they did and they helped me find an apartment abd bought it so I didn't have to worry about rent" I said kinda sadly "hey its ok you have all of us and mr iglesias he'll make sure you're ok if you tell him he always makes sure his students are safe" grace said reassuringly "thanks yall" I said greatful "no problemo" Walt said and I just smiled at them as the bell rang.

At lunch mikeys pov

So as I was walking to lunch with Walt I saw jess walking with grace in front of us "when did they become friends" I asked Walt "bio us three have it together thats where we became friends with her" walt said "you're friends with her too yall I swear im the only one in the group not friends with her" "cause you are" I heard a voice from in front of me so I looked up and saw jess smiling at me and I smiled back her. So walt and I walk up to them and I start "talking" to jess "so um uh h-hi im mikey" "hey im jess" "so um how are you" I asked "im good how are you" she asked "im actually pretty good ig" she smiled at me again and I smiled at her "ok so where should we sit" grace asks "how bout the one in the back" walt suggested "yea sounds good" Marisol said appearing from outta nowhere.

During lunch

Jess's pov

So our lunch tables are round tables so it goes walt marisol grace me mikey Lorenzo. "So jess 20 questions gotta get to know you better" Lorenzo said "ok shoot" "where are you originally from" "im from upstate New York" "do you have a boyfriend" mikey asked shyly "no I don't" I said as I smiled at him "whats your type maybe we can get you a boyfriend" walt asked "um id say a guy who is shy but not when you get to know him, um he has to be taller than me im not into short guys, he's sometimes really awkward I find it cute, someone who would just stay in bed cuddling all day watching Disney movies or like kid movies with me and just be a kid with me and not be serious all the time someone who can make me laugh alot and maybe someone who will get along with my cat" I said and they all looked shocked "what" I asked confused "you just described mikey word for word" Lorenzo said "oh" I giggled looking at mikey shyly while he just smiled and looked down.

Skip to last question

"Ok last question whats your biggest fear" Marisol asked cause shes asked most of these questions "um I have a lot of fears but um probly falling in love with someone and having them just see me as a joke cause thats happend before but I wasn't in love with him I just was in the stage where everything he did was perfect in my eyes yknow what I mean" I said sad "yea I know what you mean" Lorenzo said (a/n in this book Lorenzo and Rita broke up and hes going through a breakup) and everyone looked at him confused and shocked "yes Rita dumped me" Lorenzo said sadly "aww zozo come here" I said and we stood up and I hugged him.

End of the day

Grace's pov

"Hey jess" I said walking up to her after the last bell at her locker "hey grace" she said weirdly "hey um grace I have a question um tonight's the first night officially by myself would you and maybe another person from the group stay with me tonight" she asked shyly "yea of course lets go walking around abd whoever the first person we see in the group we invite sound good to you cause it sounds good to me" I said full of energy "sounds good to me too" she said more happily.

After about 5 minutes of looking we found Marisol "hey Marisol we have a question for you" I said and pushed jess in front of me so she could ask her "so um I kinda live here alone I was kicked out and tonights my official first night by myself and I was wondering if you and grace would stay with me" I said shyly "yea of course....