TOUCH

TOUCH <3

Me and Pete had been going through some rough patches lately, I really tried to stay happy but I just couldn't take the arguments, they weren't really bad at first but every time I would try to fix it he would just get more mad. it was late at night, I had just came back from a little party my friend had thrown, my feet were killing me and all I wanted to do was lay down with Pete. I walked in our apartment and was hit with the smell of weed and whiskey. I noticed there were people I have never seen sitting laughing on our couch, red solo cups and joints spread on the floor and table, I noticed Pete wasn't there so I went to our room and decided to just get undress while I was taking off my shoes, that's when I noticed it, the cheap wine, the smell of lip gloss and make up powder, the red bra, then Pete walked out of our bathroom and dropped his towel.
we sat there just looking at each other, that's when a girl I didn't know walked out with Pete's blunt hanging out of her mouth and I look back at Pete and finally noticed all the hickeys and lip stick marks on him and her. I didn't say anything and went to our closet and grabbed a bag and started packing while tears spilled out of my eyes and ran down my sensitive checks, once I was done I walked up to Pete and gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him that he needs to get his stuff and get out by tomorrow.
Please y/n I'm so sorry it was a mistake Pete said,
it was a mistake huh, no the only thing that was a mistake was letting you in, I loved you Pete I really did, I can't believe you would do something like this  to me but it's fine be out of here tomorrow please I said when walking to my car all I could here was Pete calling my name but I just keep ignoring him.
I buckled my seatbelt and started the car but all I could think about was TOUCH the way your hands TOUCH each other. When you would kiss and caress her body, every where you made sure you didn't leave one part uncovered, TOUCH, I don't know why you would do this, was she better than me, every time you were going through it I also made sure to stay the night and make sure you were calm, but I guess I was dumb cause every time I needed you, you were never there, I LOVED YOU I screamed, stoping at the red light, tears pouring out, me just letting them spill I Loved you I whispered to myself. I Love you

A/n: hey guys this is my first story lol, this book is going to be imagines/smut maybe anyways if you want a request imagine dm me on my Instagram @makenzie62507. Lol hope you like them