Me: Don't be so cocky just because there is lot of girls chasing for you.

Ichika: It's not like there is no girls chasing for you, (Y/N)-kun. I always heard my girls classmates talking about you.

Ichiro take a seat beside my bed.

Ichiro: So, why you didn't tell us about your brain tumor?

Me: Like I said before I left the house, I want to learn the real meaning of life. I intended to raise money on my own, but in all of sudden, Nino said that she has paid for the surgery. Now my turn. How do you know I am here and how do you know about my brain tumor?

Dad: Dr. Asaki is our family doctor. Of course he'll tell us.

Aiko come at Ichiro. He pick her up.

Ichiro: To be honest, I thought you won't survive living alone and will come back home. But you manage to stay alive for three years without anyone's help.

Mom: Do you do part-time job?

Ichiro give Aiko at me. I take her and put her on my lap.

Me: Yeah. I work as a tutor. And those five are my students.

Mom: I see.

Dad: Did (Y/N) ever make trouble at you guys?

The quintuplets laugh nervously.

Ichiro: What's with that expression?

Ichika: Well...

Me: They are the ones that always bring trouble to me.

Mom: But although you guys always bring trouble to (Y/N), he always treat you guys kindly, right?

Itsuki: Yeah...

Ichika:*smile* Too kind actually.

Dad: Well, that really sounds like (Y/N).

Ichiro: Sheesh, still with your selfless personality, huh?

Me: Any problem with that?

Ichiro: Nope. Well, I'm glad you're alright.

Me: Well, thank you.

Nino POV

We just look at (Y/N) and Ichiro as they having conversation.

Itsuki: Ms. Hayashi-

Ms. Hayashi:*smile* Just call me Aika.

Itsuki: Oh, okay.

Aika: You want to ask something?

Me: Well, (Y/N) and Ichiro look identical... How should we know which one is (Y/N) after he got discharged?

Aika:*chuckle* They look identical, but not everything about them are same. As example...

(Y/N): Mom, can you buy me a cup of coffee? I already asked Ichiro but he don't want to help me.

Ichiro: Mom, if you're gonna buy coffee for him, can you buy tea for me?

Aika:*smile* Nope. I'll only buy coffee (Y/N) since he can't get off from the bed.

Miku: I see... (Y/N) likes coffee while Ichiro prefer tea to coffee.

Aika: That's right. So if you guys confuse which one is (Y/N), just ask them what is their favourite drinks.

Ichika: Aika-san, for how long you didn't meet (Y/N)?

Aika: I last met him last year, so it's been a year since I last meet him.

(Y/N) POV

I just look as the quintuplets talk with my mom.

Ichiro: So, which one is your girlfriend?

Me: Ha. Ha. Funny.

Ichiro: So you're not dating any of them?

Me: No.

Ichiro: What a waste.

Me: I'll punch you.

Ichiro: Well, so those five are Akane's friend, aren't they?

Me: Yep.

Ichiro: Akane's last wish is you make those five happy. How?

Me: How should I know?

Ichiro: But it's your job to find out how to make them happy.

Me: What? Marry one of them?

Ichiro: Good idea actually.

I hit his head.

Me: I'm 17.

Ichiro: Then marry one of them next year.

I hit his head again.

Me: None of them show that they like me. Why do you think they want to marry me?

Ichiro: Well, you never know until you try.

Me: The eldest sister don't know how to wear clothes properly. The second sister is a psychopath. The third sister is like a zombie. The fourth sister... The dumbest among them. The last one likes foods so much.

Ichiro: Yep. Sounds like students that have problem with academic.

Me: But at least they have their own advantage. Ichika, good but not so good at math. Nino, good but not so good at English. Miku, good at history. Yotsuba, good but not so good at Japanese. Itsuki, good but not so good at science.

Ichiro: I see... They complement each other.

Me: They are quintuplets after all.

Dad: (Y/N), how about you live with us for maybe a week? You can go back to your apartment after that.

Me: Well, okay. Dr. Asaki said that I can go back to school starting from the day after tomorrow. That means I'll be discharged tomorrow.

Mom: So I'll pick you up tomorrow.

Dad: Ladies, how about you guys have dinner at our house tomorrow.

Me: Dad!

The Quintuplets:*smile* Why not?

All of them then smile at me.

Me: Crap.

To be continued...