"if you try it on then i'll try it on, deal?" he didn't like the idea of putting on a dress for you—he didn't have a problem with it... the real problem was you would be looking at him which made him flustered.

"deal angel, but if you trick me i'll-"

"you'll what? punish me?" you chuckled getting closer to his ear and whispered, "you can't handle me even if you tried." you walked off into the dressing room leaving a flustered... excited eren frozen in place.

"hurry up pretty boy, we don't got all day," you yelled behind the door. "oh- right."

eren sat on one of the couches in front of your room, "you ready jaeger?" you question him, "of course i am, hurry up girl." you rolled your eyes and looked in the mirror one last time.

you stepped out and revealed your dress, eren's eyes widened as he scanned all over your body. the dress fit you perfectly and hugged your curves just right. you already looked good before but damn.

"wow you look beautiful y/n," his eyes finally met yours. you noticed he said your actual name when he complemented you, "thank you eren," he smiled.

eren got up from his seat and took your hand in his, he spun you around seeing your ass look perfect in the dress. "so what do you think?" you asked wanting to know his opinion.

"i wanna fuck you in this dressing room right now," he thought. he couldn't actually say that to you—yet.

"i love it, it fits you nice. are you comfortable with it?" eren's hands caressed your sides in a comforting way. "yeah i really like it, i think i'll buy it."

"you mean i'll buy it, you're not paying for anything," he smirked, "now we have places to be, let's get out of here," he whispered.

"you think you're so slick huh? get yo ass in there and try on the dress."

"damnit it thought you forgot about that," he pouted, "y/n i promise i'll do anything just don't make me do it."

"anything?"

"yes anything?"

"even let me pay for the dress?"

"i'll get in there." he finally walked over to the room, "what a good boy," you smirked. his face turned light red as he blinked a couple times, "uh keep calling me that... see what's gonna happen." he closed the door before you could respond.

soon after eren stepped out the room, his hair was down and his arm muscles showed. he definitely stayed in shape. "you look so pretty ereh!"

"you really think so?" he posed like you and held a peace sign up. "okay you had to ruin it," you secretly got your phone out without him knowing.

"okay enough i'm taking this off," he turned around but you stopped him. "wait don't go yet," he faced you which you smirked.

SNAP!

you took a picture of him—which he wasn't a fan of. "delete it." you laughed at how serious his tone was, "no, i'll keep this forever." you mocked setting it as your lockscreen.

"remember that angel," was all he said as he went back to the room to change into his regular clothes. he kept his word and paid for the dress and of course you made a fuss about until he kissed you.

"you can't keep kissing me to shut me up you know," you both sat in his car, "why not? it works so well." he smirked lowering the music coming from the car.

"do you mind if we go somewhere before we eat? unless you're hungry?" he glanced over at you. "yeah i don't mind, just feed me right after jaeger." he smiled, "i will, i promise."