Part 2

The Picture on the right shows Anna's Aunt Josie. She is 38 years old and the younger sister for Anna's dead mum. She works in a publish company

" Wow, L.A looks so big and different. I can't believe i'm gonna to live here "

That's my first Thought when my aunt and I arrive in L.A. Our house looks really great but also very different than our house in maine. I help her to carry the things for the other rooms in the house. Then i take my stuff and start to unpack it in my room. 

Suddenly i hear a noise and see it is my phone. I take it and see that i got a text from my friend Max : " Good life in L.A. Don't worry the people will love you ". While looking at it, i wonder what he is doing right now.

Flashback

Max and I were in the park. Like always, we spend so much time at the park because we love the natur and to feed the ducks. 

We sit on the bench when i started to talk: " i need to tell you something. "

He looks to me and says: " You can say everything you want. You can tell me everthing. That's what friends are for " 

I smile and say: " In a week my aunt and I will move to L.A. "

Max's Smile dissappear and he looks sad. Then he says: " Why. Has something happend ?. You can't leave " 

I say: " No, nothing has happend. It's not that i want to leave, i have to. My aunt got a real cool job in L.a, which more money 

and more time for me but we have to move to L.A so that she can have the job. It doesnt mean i will forget you or our friendship doesnt mean anything to me. I'm grateful to have you as a friend and i hope we can still be friends even when i not live here anymore.

Max start to smile again, tousle my hair and says: " Of course, we will always be friends. I'm glad that i found a real friend like you, not like the plastic and false people at school. I just will miss you and it will be confused that you will be in a different state and not always be at my side. But i promise i will do everything that our friendship will remain

 I laugh and say: " Yeah, me, too. I will really miss you and i hope i will find such a good friend there like i have here "

Flashback end

I'm finish with unpacking my stuff and go downstairs. I see my aunt standing on a ladder to put books on the shelf. But the ladder ist shacky. Suddenly it almost tillts but i manage to run to her and hold the ladder.

My aunt got a slight shock, looks down to me and says: " Thank you. I knew it ladder are dangerous. Thanks. What would i do without you

I laugh a little and say: " I think you wouldn't survive a long time without me. You would have hurt yourself or put the house on fire. I'm your guardian angel "

My aunt goes down from the ladder and says: " Yeah you are right. You are a sweet angel and my sunshine. You are hungry ? I can make sandwiches for us. 

I say: sure" and follow her in the kitchen.

My Aunt start to make the sandwich when i caught her looking at me.

I look at her and say: " What's wrong. You look at me with worry. " 

My aunt smiles and says: " Nothing, it's just. Monday is your first day at school in a unknown city. I'm just a bit worry and care for you. 

I smile and say: " Don't worry. I have the feeling Monday will be great and our life here will be great, too. I promise.