𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

Start from the beginning

"Well...uh..." he pauses and breathes out, struggling to maintain his composure, "could we meet in front of your locker by the hall? I want to talk."

"A talk? Mmm, sure." Without putting too much thought into it, you agree to. It can't be anything bad, right?

Kunimi grins again, but this time it was caught in 4k by the captain.

Oikawa blinks several times while seeing you and Kunimi talk. Feeling jealousy building up in his chest, his eyes dart away from you.

"Don't you think Kunimi-chan's gone a little... too close to Y/n-chan this week?"

Hanamaki lifts up his eyebrow and Matsukawa smirks at Oikawa's question.

"What do you mean too close? All I see is our manager hanging out with our kouhai," Matsukawa shrugs.

"That's not it! He wants to have a talk!! What's the meaning of that other than he's confessing to her!?"

"And what's wrong with that? Kunimi isn't really a bad match for her. Look at how cute they are together," Hanamaki answers his friend while Oikawa glares at you and Kunimi, observing the first year's behavior and how he blushes when you smile at him.

The first year then look away from you. But instead, he's met with a pair of brown eyes giving him a dead glare. The boy glances to the opposite side of the gym with chills down his spine, reconsidering his actions and whether he's really gone too far or not.

Shit, he's going to kill me for sure. Kunimi thinks in fear.

And why would Oikawa kills him for being close to you?

Let's date that back a few days earlier,

/

"With all due respect, Iwaizumi-san. Are you planning on killing me? Oikawa-san would literally aim his serves right at my head in our next practice."

"Man, you're overthinking it," Hanamaki mumbled after the boy had opposed, and Iwaizumi nodded in agreement,

"I don't see this plan going anywhere except to my funeral."

Kunimi said with all seriousness on his face and the second years in the room can't help but laugh. A little annoyed, the tall first-year stood up and grabbed his bag, as if threatening them that he's going to leave if they don't stop laughing.

The only reason that the whole team is staying after practice except for you and Oikawa? Because this whole thing is about you and Oikawa.

Promised to eat out with Tobio today, you left early to meet him at Karasuno.

Forced to pick up his nephew from school today, Oikawa already left as well.

And all the other team members were called in for a secret meeting by Hanamaki... to hook you up with Oikawa.

Iwaizumi decided: Kunimi is going to be the bait, doing anything he can to get closer to you, while the rest of the team needs to do whatever to hint Oikawa that Kunimi likes you, making him jealous.

"Hey! If Kunimi doesn't wanna do it, I'm on! I want to do it!!" Yahaba yelled out an offer.

"Yahaba, you already act like you want to flirt with her every day and Oikawa doesn't even mind. He literally sees you as a 10-year-old," Matsukawa said, and Yahaba stumbled in shock.