'This is him. He's not a normal guard because of his clothing attire. I didn't even have to go looking for him. He came right to me.'

"Well if what you say is true then I am an intruder to the palace. You will have to strike me down with your sword." Akaashi challenges and the man is taken back. Akaashi takes a step forward as the man pulls his sword slightly back. The man knows he's not acting on Prince Kotaro's authority and that if he does strike him down, he can be in huge trouble for it. The man remembers a conversation he had with the prince earlier in the day.

"Stay back! I will use my sword!" He declares as Akaashi takes another step with a determined smile.

"Use it then."

Slowly, with one step at a time, Akaashi moves closer and the man pulls his blade back. Akaashi is only a step away from him as the man raises his blade up to strike him down.

Akaashi takes a final step and finds himself behind the man and he draws his sword back into its sleeve. Akaashi let's outs a sigh of relief before asking a question.

"Do you know anything about a decree supposedly made by Prince Kotaro?" Akaashi asks but is replied with silence. Clapping can soon be heard in the trees and both look over to see a chocolate haired main in the trees.

"Wow. Impressive. A great show to see. I've never seen someone who wasn't afraid of Lord Ushijima like that. You aren't afraid of a little arrow either. Congrats to you blue eyes." He says with a slight tune to his voice as his brown eyes stare at Akaashi.

"What? Who are you?" Akaashi asks. The man hops from the tree to the hallway fence wall and sits himself down on it and leans against a pillar.

"You can call me Oikawa Toru and I'm the one who shot the arrow. Don't worry sir. I'm harmless now. Those two are watching me like cats." Oikawa says as he points to a waiting Kuroo and Kenma down on the bottom level.

"Sense I'm here, I rather say the truth. Not only did I shoot the arrow but I wrote the document." He says with a smile.

"Don't be ridiculous, I told you to do but because I was trying to protect the crown of possible actions." The man states.

"Is that right Lord Ushijima? You were just trying to protect me?" Says the curious voice of Bokuto as he comes from around the corner to stand beside Akaashi.

"You were there the whole time? How much did you hear?" Akaashi asks.

"Pretty much everything. It took a lot of self control not to jump into the conversation." Bokuto says with his hands on his waist.

"Yes your highness." Lord Ushijima admits as Bokuto throws the arrow from before in front of him.

"Your plan was very misguided. If things turned out the way you wanted to, this place would have been unbearable without Akaashi. Lord Ushijima, do you value your place in my court?" Bokuto had said Akaashi's name correctly. He was dead serious.

"I do." Lord Ushijima says as he stares at the arrow with the ribbon.

"Then you should know to never abuse your power that I have given you. You have been warn." Bokuto says sternly. Lord Ushijima then bows and apologizes. He turns on his heals and then leaves.