Chapter Four

Don't Be An Eye Candy, Be A Soul Food.

Nicole's Picture up there.

"You shouldn't have ran away from him, he's going to get back to you anyway." Dad said looking into my eyes.

"Yes, I agree with your dad knowing that here's where you've been all these while." Mum supported.

"But I don't want to have anything to do with him again. Never." I'm trying really hard not to let my tears flow in front of them.

"Sweetheart you know, that's impossible. You have a child with him and he comes to know Brianne is his daughter, that will be another tale to tell." She pointed out.

"So hard than I imagined." I said to myself.

You all must be wondering what did I do after I saw Ethan or what's it that mum and dad are talking about. Well, here's a quick one.

After being a statue for a while, I panicked immediately I came to my senses so I stopped a cab and I ordered it to bring me to my parents house. Brie asking a lot of questions on our way here which I promise to answer her and I know I'm not going to sleep tonight. Anyway, when we got to our destination, Carmen was here with mum.

My mum noticed,I wasn't okay even Carmen could tell because I looked like I had seen a ghost. And yes I had, well maybe not. Long story short, she used a little trick on getting Brie to go with her for mum and I to have some privacy which later, dad joined in.

"You know what, I think you should have a chat with him the next time you see each other again." Daddy spoke up.

"It will be difficult to reconnect with your ex husband but please do it for Brie and also tell him about her daughter, okay." Mum rubbed my arm.

"I'll try. That's not a promise though." I smiled faintly.

"Nicole you should tell your daughter the truth also, I know she's just a child but she deserves to know who her father is." He stated.

"This is even harder than I thought." Yup, that's me.

How am I even going to start up this conversation with a toddler? Well, maybe I can have this conversation with her because she isn't that much of a toddler if you ask me. Or maybe I can just go straight to the point. No, bad idea.

I'll have to tell her anyways, she will definitely get to know so what's there to hide.

"It's getting late I have to get going." I looked up from my watch.

Brie is staying at Carmen's for the night, which is somewhat better. I think.

"Alright dear, the driver will drop you off." My father disclosed.

"Thanks. Goodnight."

I couldn't sleep.  Tossing and turning on my bed all night. Why now and why today. I asked myself. After all these years that I tried not to think of him and now he's here. My worst nightmare.

What has happened to his relationship with Karina, now I feel sick mentioning her name. Are they still together or not? And a whole bunch of questions ran through my head. I don't even know why I'm thinking about all these. I'm not feeling good. I think my head is boiling.

Oh no.

Headache.

Hey friends another chapter Herreee. I know I have kept you guys waiting and I'm sooooooooo sorry. It's not been easy with school work and I want to thank y'all for waiting... patiently.

Enjoy reading this chapter. Please do not forget to comment and vote on my story. Thank you.

Until then. Bye