"Nah I thought I'd meet someome better."

Start from the beginning

"You know what I just realized?" I asked. Adam looked a bit confused.

"That were gonna have to go home in less than two weeks. Back to Minnesota." I said. Not even gonna lie, I grew to love Los Angeles.

"I haven't really thought about it, I'm probably not even gonna be able to play again while we're here." Adam said.

"Maybe, but you never know." I said trying to keep his hopes up. I don't wanna be that person and say I told you so, but I kinda wish I could. If he would've listened to me way back he would probably be healed up by the Iceland game.

"Only nice thing about Minnesota will be having my bed back." Adam said. I nodded in agreement.

"And there will be Merlin there." I said.

"Forgot about him." Adam said.

"How'd you forget about the one and only Merlin?" I asked astonished.

"He's not my dog, so I guess it just didn't cross my mind." Adam reasoned.

"Adam you're over at my house enough to where he's practically your dog too." I said.

"True." Adam said shrugging. I went back to eating my food. We talked occasionally, but other than that it was a comfortable silence. When I finished my food I glanced over to the clock, 2:49.

"Ready to head back?" Adam asked.

"I guess." I said getting up. We walked out of the food place and headed back towards the dorms. We walked along in a comfortable silence for a while.

"Y/n, did you ever think anything even relatively close to this would happen when you moved to Minnesota?" Adam asked looking down to me.

"No... maybe for basketball I could've went to a tournament or something, never something this big." I said.

"Think you'd ever meet someone as amazing as me?" Adam said with a smirk.

"Nah I thought I'd meet someone better." I returned. He rolled his eyes playfully at me.

"You know you wouldn't be able to find someone better than the one and only Adam Banks." He said draping his arm over my shoulder. I smiled as he kept his arm around my shoulders. We walked all the way back to the dorm place and he took his arm off when we walked in. After walking for what felt like walking for 14 hours we made it back to our floor.

"I'll see if Guy and Charlie are back yet, and if not we can hangout in there." Adam said. We walked down to his dorm and he peaked his head in.

"Hello?" He asked. No response. Adam turned to me signaling we could go in. I followed behind him and closed the door behind me.

"Wanna watch TV or something?" Adam asked.

"Sure." I replied. Adam grabbed the remote and laid down on his bed. I decided to lay down on Guys bed. Adam scrolled through practically all the channels.

"Let's watch that!" I said.

"What even is it?" Adam asked puzzled.

"I dunno maybe one of the best shows I've ever watched, Dukes of Hazzard." I said.

"What's so great about it?" Adam asked looking back to it.

"Everything, including Bo Duke." I said smiling a little.

"Which ones Bo Duke?" Adam asked looking to the TV.

"Uh..... that one, the blonde one." I said pointing to Bo.

"What's the deal with Beau and this Bo being blonde?" Adam asked looking to me.

"I guess Beaus a common name for blondes." I said shrugging.