Chapter 2

Exhausted, I fell to my bed. Let's just say I didn't have the best of luck when it came to explaining to Lee that it was a joke and Greg was lying through his teeth. After three hours of thinking he would forgive me, shaking it away with a measly laugh and hug before telling me he had to go take a nap. 

 I knew this was hard on him, all of his boyfriend's before me cheated on him. And I do mean ALL of them. Whether it was his brother or Greg, it still hit him hard. 

 My mom burst into my bedroom, I flipped over lazily mumbling sarcastically, "How about some privacy?" 

 "Dinner soon, dress nice, get downstairs!" 

 I saluted her, "Yes, ma'am."

 Ugh, who is it now? 

 Limply I rolled myself out of bed, falling face first. Ouch. With my elbows, I crawled to my closet and looked at the unused dresses of my choice. I groaned, why can't they make closets for people who don't want to stand up? 

 "MOM!" I yelled.

 "What?" She huffed from my door. 

 I grinned, "You know I love you right?" 

 She sighed disappointingly, "Which suit?" 

 "Depends where were going?" 

 "Dew's house." She muttered grimly. 

 "In that case, can you get the light blue one? Please?" 

  "Anything else you want while I'm at it," She said sarcastically. 

 "Actually yeah, can you -" 

 She threw the clothes on my face and stalked away with a humph, I laughed and stood up slowly. I giggled, my feet fell asleep. Ah, they're numb! I slipped off my shorts and felt like I have no feet at all. 

Is that normal? 

***

 "So why are we going over?" I asked, while finishing fixing my hair.

 "Your father's boss is coming over and since last year the meeting was held here, this year it has to be in The Dew's residence," She shuddered. 

 I nodded and practiced walking around in my room in my shoes. I strutted to the mirror and smiled. I straightened my blond hair. I looked good. 

 "Honey, we need to go." 

 "Just a sec," 

 "One." I muttered. 

 She glared pointedly at me, "Heard that." 

 I held my hands up in surrender, "Sorry." 

 "Be on your best behavior today Johnny! And I mean it," 

 I snorted, it's more like YOU guys have to be on your best behavior. 

 "Any more comments?" She replied, angrily. 

 I covered my mouth, I said that out loud? Shit...

 "Sorry!" With that I ran downstairs, out the door and knocked on the Dew's door.  Greg opened the door, a towel around his waist as his eyes registered my body. I shifted my weight to my right foot, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable underneath his glance. 

 "Just couldn't wait to see me, huh?" A smirk bloomed as he leaned against the door frame. 

 I snorted, "In your dreams."

 "I don't dream about you standing on my porch."

 "Good to know?" I responded warily. 

 "In my dreams you lying on my-"