"Oh man, I think I'm getting really excited." The fade hair man says with a smirk.

"Stop smiling. I'm not gonna go any easier on you." Tattoos snaps back with a smirk. They pause as they head butt each other, glaring the other down.

"Big bro Samuel! Don't back down! Remember who your father is!" A sloppy voice yells. I glance at the owner of the voice. Short and chubby with a thick bowl cut. He was crying his poor little heart out.

I guess the fade hair man is Samuel...

"Are you proud of having a gangster father?" Tattoo's asks him.

"There's no reason not to be."Samuel counters.

"We're never going to get along." Tattoo's sighs before throwing a lightning fast punch, toppling Samuel to the ground.

"Because I hate my father." Tattoo's mutters. My brows suddenly furrow at the comment.

How can you hate your father...?

Samuel reacts quickly as jabs Tattoo's in his gut with his knee making Tattoo's jump back.

"Is that so?" He muses as he stands up. My ears suddenly perk up as I hear the screeching of tires, I whip my head around as I spot a black car come to a halt in front of the street.Three men in suits walk out of the car. They were all old, bad haircuts, thinking they looked tough in sunnies.

They look like small fries

"What the hell? I thought those guys were part of Big Deal. But they're just some random kids. What is this? some kind of kiddie warfare?" The one in the centre scoffs as they approached the group that were tangled up in each other's fists.

Ack! but they do look like a real deal of gangsters...

"Hey kiddos, you shouldn't be fighting here! Go home and read some comic books!"

"Don't make us get involved, we're getting too old for this. Go fight at that playground over there, okay?"

The others of the group murmur before someone yelled out.

"RUN!!!"

In a flash the whole group dispersed. I let out a small chuckle.

They were really just kids I guess...! Haha...!

"Go. Shoo. Go on now!"

"So Big Deal wasn't here after all. We should just take over this street. When will our boss make up his mind?" The one in the middle scoffs as he inhales a deep breath from his cigarette. My eyes peer up as I spot the duo that was fighting to the death before, still— fighting to the death.

Those dumbasses...

"Looks like we've got some stragglers."One the thugs mutter. The other two besides him approach the duo and they loop their arms around their shoulders.

"Didn't you kids hear what we just said?"

"You're gonna get a spanking if you fight here!"

"So fight somewhere else!" In a flash the two simultaneously punch the two men on either side of them. Knocking their sunnies right off the bridge of their nose.

Nice reaction...but...

I glance over at the two men who had caught their punch.

"Big Brother Jake is in the middle of a conversation."Jerry says sternly as he loomed over one of the men that caught the duo's punches.

So Tattoo's name is Jake...

"Oh really?"The thug muses as he turns over to Jerry.

"I like conversations too." Jerry's eyes widen as the thug pulls out a knife in his palm. I peer behind them and spot someone opening the door of the car.

Is that their boss...? A real gangster boss...that's no good for them...

"Put the knife away."In an instant, the thug pulls back with a pleasing smile. I glance back at the group of kids.

They'll probably get beat up...I guess I should help— I'm not that heartless after all...

"Oh sir, you're here!" He turns to a man who walks out of his car on the phone. I take the chance and approach the group from the side. I jump from the side of the road and tug on the bloodied sleeve of Jake.

"What are you—"

"You guys need to leave, they're dangerous." I cut him off with a low tone, making sure that the gangsters don't hear me.

"Then you should probably get out of here then."He says as I let go of his sleeve. I pause and look him in the eye.

"....Are you stupid, I obviously know that, and that's why I came over here to tell you that you need to high tail out of here right now." My brow twitches as I hear footsteps approach behind me. I turn my body around, facing the gangsters.

If worst comes to worst, I'll just beat the crap out of them I guess.

"What the hell? Where is Big Deal?" The leader asks as he eyes us.

"I think they were mistaken sir. They were just kids fuckin around with each other."

"Is this all of them?"

"No sir, the rest ran away."

And I'm saying that these nutcases should too but not ONE OF THEM IS LISTENING!

"Kids these days...they're easily frightened by everything. There's no more glory and honour like the old days. They're all on their asses playing computer gamers."

"Should we knocker their heads together a bit before we let'em go?" I suddenly feel my body get pulled backwards, I fall back a little behind Jake. I look up and meet black eyes looking back on me. Jake leans down.

"I told you to get out of here." He muttered sternly into my ear. I purse my lips as he let go of the back of my collar.

Oh he really testing me. I'm not leaving.

"Nah, they need their heads to study."

"Sorry to scare you little ones. But let me ask you something. Who the hell are you guys?" The leader asks.

That's a great question mister...!

I turn my head slightly looking at the group who said nothing about my appearance.

I guess they think I'm connected to Jake...?

"Us?"

"We're Big Deal."

What the actual fuck.