Season 1 Episode 6 part 1

Howdy everyone! Sorry for not putting anything up for ages. Hope I am forgiven.
When the text is in this style, just know that it is the teddies "talking".
Love you all Hope you enjoy and comment what you want out of the second part

I'm sitting in the living room with Mary and Pete having a tea party. Auntie Polly is still sleeping while Finn went to play with his friends, or as he says it "hang out". That sounds boring though. I'd rather play with someone than "hang" with them. Tommy is around here somewhere doing something. Arthur didn't come home last night so I don't know where he is. Tommy comes into the room with his coat on and mine in his hand.

"Come on love. We got some business to do." He says helping me put my coat on.

He rakes my hand and we walk down the busy street. Many people move out the way without looking at us while some say good morning. I notice that we are walking towards the Garrison. We walk in and straight to the back. Arthur is sleeping on the table. So that's where he went last night.

"Arthur. Arthur wake up." Tommy yells at him. Arthur wakes up startled a little but still pulling a funny face. The sort people pull when they just wake up when they don't want to. "Get home, get bathed, check your kit, check your weapons. Come on Sammy." Tommy says before walking us towards the door.

"Why? What's going on?" Arthur asks confused. I'm confused too but it's probably boring adult stuff that I don't care about.

"We're doing it today." Tommy says before we leave.

"What are you doing today Tommy?" I ask him.

"Don't worry about it Sammy. Once I've got everything sorted, I'll take you somewhere fun till its over. OK?" Tommy says. Told you. Boring stuff I will never be told till I am just as old as them. Don't tell them I called them old pretty please.

We make our way to uncle Charlie's house but he doesn't open when Tommy bangs on the door. He opens the window and holds his head out. I wave to him and he waves a little bit back. "Fetch the wagons l, Charlie. It's today." Tommy says before we walk away quickly. Instead of walking to another house like I expected, we walk towards this thing covered in a blanket. Tommy pulls it of revealing his car. We climb in and he starte to drive us away.

We pull up outside John's house where he lives with his new wife Eske and his kids. It's really weird because his kids are older than me but I'm their auntie. It's confusing but I don't mind. I like being an auntie. We walk straight in and see all the kids in the living room playing. After saying a quick hello, we walk upstairs. I hear a weird banging sound and Tommy seems to notice it to because he stops before the door and kneels infont of me.

"Ok. Wait out here and do not com in that room" He says. I nod my head and wait by the top of the stairs.

I see him walk into the room and throw something from the floor. He says something as he walks out but I can't hear him exactly. He grabs my hand and we leave John's house.

-----------------------‐----time skip------------------------------

We have just gotten back home and I am told to just stay in the living room while Tommy and Auntie Polly have a talk. I guess it is about what is happening today. I'm still not sure what is actually happening but by the sounds of it, it's really big. I hear Tommy leave and soon after, auntie Polly comes in still in her nighty.

"How are you this morning my love?" She asks stroking my hair a little.

"I'm OK. I went out with Tommy to tell Arthur, uncle Charlie and John something important." I say crawling on the sofa next to her.

"Well sounds like you had an exciting morning. How about I go and get dressed and we go visit our Ada and the baby?" She says. I nod my head excitedly and pull her up so she can get ready quicker. I've really missed her and want to see if the baby is big enough for me to play with him yet.

-----------------------‐----time skip------------------------------

We are at Ada's house and Auntie Polly is holding the baby.

"Your much better with him than I am." Ada says from the chair she is sat on. I'm sat on her lap because she wanted to play with my hair.

"He settles quicker with me because he can't smell the milk." Auntie Polly says standing by the window. What milk? Where is that? "You look tired let's put him down." Auntie Polly says laying the baby down.

She walks over to sit by Ada on the other side of the room while I walk over to the baby. I don't know exactly what they were talking about but I know they were deep in conversation because neither if them heard the baby cry. Why is he crying? Is it my fault? I try rocking the basket he is in but he won't stop. I've seen other people pick up a baby to sooth it so I guess I will try that. I put my hand behind his head and the other on his bum and lift him out of the basket. I bring him into my chest like auntie Polly did and look at his tiny face. He has stopped crying and was looking back at me with bright eyes.

"Your so good with him." Ada says from behind me. When did she get there? I simply nod my head and make a silent promise to myself. A promise that I will always be there for this little baby. Even when he is as big as Arthur.

-----------------------‐----time skip------------------------------

After visiting Ada, auntie Polly and I walked home because there was a family meeting going on. Finn is allowed in there this time but I'm still not allowed! It's so unfair. I'm told to just sit in the living room snd draw. I wanna know what's happening but I don't want to get in trouble. My teddies and best friends Mary and Pete are sat with me on the sofa.

"I don't get it. What id so important that I can't know about it?" I ask my bestest friends in world.

"I don't know Sammy but I bet its really boring." Mary says.

"Yeah Sammy. It's gonna be boring adult stuff. Not something fun like toys or sweets" Pete says.

"I still wanna know what they are saying. Finn know about it." I say pouting.

"Well you know what that means don't you." Pete says. I shake my head cause I don't have a clue what he is on about.

"He is just as boring as them." Mary laughs causing me to burst into giggles aswell. The door opens and Ads walks in with the baby in her arms.

"What are you laughing at Sammy?" She asks smiling.

"Nothing." I say running up to her. "She kneels down so I can see the baby. "Does he have a name yet?" I ask. I don't wanna keep calling him the baby cause that's that's bit weird.

"I'll tell you when I tell the rest of them. Now come on, let's go see those brothers of ours." She says taking my hand and walking towards the shop. The door opens and we walk in. We see a bunch of others along with ours brothers. They all turn to look at us. "Hi everyone. I would like to introduce Karl Thorne." She says. Arthur walks over and takes the baby into his arms.

"Hey. He looks like me don't he?" He says laughing.

Poor baby then." I say smiling at him.

"Oi don't be so cheeky you." Ada says tickling me causing everyone else to laugh aswell.

"He's alright. He's a Shelby." Arthur says. "Here Sammy. Climb up onto the table and you can hold him." He says. Finn helps me climb up onto the table and Arthur puts baby Karl into my arms. John and Esme come to have a look at him.

"I thought of a better name then Karl." I tell them.

"Yeah? What is that then Sammy?" John asks.

"Smelly Butt." I say looking at the baby. Everyone who head me immediately started to laugh. I guess that's means that's his name now.