Her Height

He loves her small height.

He loves how her height is smaller than his. Her short height makes her tilt her head up to look at him. It was such an adorable sight to see.

Thanks to her short height, he gets to ruffle her hair gently whenever he wants to. He enjoys the feeling of her hair brushing through his fingers. It became like a habit of his to just brush his fingers through her hair whenever she was beside him.

It's also cute how she has to tiptoe to reach his head. She wants to ruffle his hair from time to time as well, but she has a hard time doing so. Sometimes he teases her by tiptoeing as well, making her pout. But the face she makes is rather cute, preventing him from stop teasing her.

• • •

He was ruffling her hair as usual. As he continued to do so, she smiled at him with her eyes twinkling. "Shin-chan, I want to ruffle your hair, too!"

He just nodded his head which she smiled at and tried to reach her hand to his head. When she couldn't reach, she began to tiptoe. As she was struggling, he got an idea and tiptoed as well. As soon as he did so, Hirai pouted at him. "Shin-chan! That's not fair!"

He chuckled as he continued to tiptoe as she struggled to reach his hair. 

"Shin-chan! Get down!" She tried to make an angry face.

"You know you just look cute when you make that face," he told her.

She blushed before looking away as brought her hand down. He smiled before lowering her head towards her reach. Hirai smiled immediately before ruffling his hair in joy.

• • •

She loves to cuddle that she randomly hugs him from time to time. 

Thanks to her short height, it always appears as if he was the one hugging her instead of her. Also, his body can completely cover her smaller form, making her appear even cuter. 

Thanks to that, she uses her height as an advantage by hiding from the sun,

• • •

Hirai and he were waiting for the bus to arrive. As they were waiting, the sun was directly hitting them, making them feel hotter. They were both fanning themselves until she suddenly hid behind him.

"Haru?" He glanced at her in confusion.

She just smiled at him playfully. "Since you are taller than me, I can escape the sun through you!"

"Now, how is that fair?" He asked.

"Don't worry! I'll fan you from behind!"

• • •

the cold,

• • •

"Shin-chan, it's freezing!" Hirai complained as they waited for the bus like their usual days.

"That's why I reminded you to wear your scarf, yet you didn't listen," he said as he tried to remove his scarf.

Before he could successfully do so, she stopped him in haste. "Shin-chan, you'll get cold!"

"But you're cold right now."

She thought for a moment before smiling. "I have an idea!"

She then came in front of him and unzipped his coat. He gave her a confused look until she came closer to him, going inside his coat then zipping it up.

"Now we are both warm!" She said proudly.

He tried his best to not smile at her cuteness. Some people were giving them weird looks, but who cares about what they think. As long as she was happy and warm.

• • •

or the wind through him.

• • •

"Shin-chan, the wind is so strong today," she stated as they walked home.

He nodded his head in agreement. "It's quite windy compared to the previous days."

She smiled as if she got an idea as she went behind him instead of walking beside him.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he glanced behind him at her.

"I'm hiding from the wind! Your height is perfect to do that!"

"I'm your shield now?"

She just gave him a smile as he shook his head in disbelief before they continued to walk back home.

• • •

She hates this trait of hers since people keep teasing her about it. However, he wishes her to realize how cute she is with her shortness.