Tyon POV

What's up it's that sexy suave nigga Tyon Guapy and don't dare laugh at my last name, at least that shit mean I'm gettin money which is exactly right. I just moved to Houston to get a change of scenery and be around my family more since I'm an only child, Camille and Mike are my tightest cuzzos, they both crazy as hell but that's why I fuck wit em so heavy. Before I came Camille kept tellin me about her bestfriend and how she a bad bitch but a lady about her shit, the only thing is she messin wit some clown ass nigga that like to put his hands on her and she won't leave him alone but shittt a nigga like me is just what the doctor ordered. I definitely peeped how her sexy ass was staring at a nigga today when we bumped into each other and since Camille and Mike let me kno she not no hoe ima make her mine and if that nigga get in the way it's lights out for his ass...let the games begin.

Tinashe POV

So here I am after school callin Lamont to try and smooth things over, I really don't want to because shit, he cheated and then tried to fuck me up over that bitch but I don't want no bad blood I want to be done with him and hopefully when I talk to him and let him know this we can end in a somewhat pleasant manner like without guns. When he picked up, " umm hey Lamont I was wondering if we could talk"...... he didn't say anything for a moment and I was starting to wonder if he had hung up or not when he said "come to my house and we will talk" and then hung up. Oooook I thought to myself, well at least he is willing to talk to me, he probably doesn't want to come out of his house because he's recently been shot so what's the harm in going over there right?
When I got to Lamont's house I started getting this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach but I ignored it and rang the doorbell only to hear Lamont yelling that it was open. When I walked in it was dimly lit and I found Lamont in the living room sittin on the couch with his leg wrapped and propped on a pillow staring at the ceiling, "so you finally wanna get back to me I see after not even checkin on me after that bitch Camille shot me in my fuckin leg, you know ima get her ass back right?" He said soon as I got in the door good. "Lamont I was upset I mean damn you choked me out for that hoe Isis after I caught her suckin your dick remember and at the time I really didn't care about your leg I mean I knew you weren't dead ya know", I said all in one breath. "and also, I don't think it would be a good idea to try to do anything to Camy cause you know who her brother and father are, you would just be bringing more trouble on yourself mont", I pleaded with him. "See muthafuckas think they ass is invincible round here but I'm bout to show em, I can't play football no more for a while or maybe forever so there goes any scholarship I could have gotten so a nigga ain't got shit to lose" he said with this crazy look in his eyes, "but I'm glad you said that you didn't care about what had happened to me last night, makes it easier to handle yo ass to", and then he clapped his hands three times and before I could react someone came behind me and put a black bag over my head. Instantly I felt like three sets of hands punching and kickin at my body, I was screaming and tryna to fight back an shit at least take one of they asses outta the game but with me not being able to see it was making it hard as hell. All I could hear was who I assumed was Lamont laughing and I was starting to get tired from fighting back and the pain that I was feeling from this beat down was becoming unbearable. Next thing I know I received a kick to the temple and it was lights out for me, why didn't I tell anybody I was coming over here.

Camille POV

After school I was looking for Nash so we could ride to my house, chill, and put together a fly outfit for the dinner tonight so she can be lookin good for my cousin when he gets here but I couldn't find the hoe. I walked around for a good ten minutes and called her twice with no answer and finally I was just like well maybe she just wanted to have some alone time, I mean she did just go through some shit last night. I hope she doesn't think I'm pushin too hard for her to talk to my cousin and that's why she dipped off cause if it doesn't work out I'm happy with her being by herself long as she happy and not I repeat NOT with that fool ass nigga Lamont. If it was up to me that nigga wouldn't even walk again but I just hoped he learned his lesson from last night.
When I got to my house I ran upstairs to my room and just stretched out on the bed, rolled me a blunt and just chilled. Maybe like a half hour later I heard this loud crash outside and I jumped up to look out the window and be nosy thinking somebody had gotten into a car accident or something. When I moved the curtain I saw a big garbage dumpster crashed up against our gates, "what the fuck, who the hell would do something like that", I said out loud to myself. I saw the guards running over to the garbage can so I ran outside to see what was going on. When I got outside I saw the neighbors looking of course but what really fucked me up was as I got closer I could see the guards pulling a body out of the dumpster. The closer I got the more familiar the body became, until I realized that it was Tinashe looking like she was covered in blood and dirt. "Omgggg somebody call 911 omg Nash what the fuck happened!!" I screamed at her but she was unconscious and clearly couldn't respond. Once they got her out the dumpster they laid her on the back of one of the trucks and tried to wake her up to no avail. I was freaking out because I was thinking the worst, that I had lost my best friend/sister when my father pulled up and ran over to me. I've never had this feeling before and it was too much for me, next thing I know I passed out.

Hey guys, y'all not showing me no love, I don't have much yet but give me some type of feedback please comment and vote!!!