21.

-Year Later-

It was my eighteenth birthday today and I couldn't be happier. The only problem is I'm going off to college soon which means I'm leaving Harry.

"You look absolutely beautiful." My maid rose smiled, putting on a necklace for me.

I looked into the mirror seeing my self with girls, light make up, Navy blue dress and white shoes with Jewelry.

"Thank you." I smiled at her hugging her tightly.

"What college are you going to?" She asked cleaning up my room a bit.

"I'm going to Washington state." I said looking at her.

"In America??? Why not here in London." She asked looking at me.

"I want to go explore I guess. I'll be back for holidays and other occasions. Just I want to study Therapy." I said looking at her.

"Helping others." She said with a smile.

"Yes. I would like for them to speak out there situations, that I just might be able to relate too." I said, just like after the rape I went through a wear ago.

She smiled and cleaned more and finally left me alone.

"Knock knock." I heard a familiar voice.

My lips stretched to my cheeks as I turned around seeing Harry with flowers and locking my door.

"Harry!" I smiled and ran to him hugging him tightly.

"Wow you look beautiful." He whispered holding me closer to himself.

I blushed and looked up at him, rolling to my toes as I pressed my lips to his.

"I'm going to miss this. especially when you're in another country." He said sadly.

"Aww no Daddy. I will visit on breaks holidays and other things." I smiled looking up at him seeing him crack a smile.

I saw those light green eyed expression before. It was the same one when Megan got in a car accident. It was an expression of sorrow. He wasn't ready for his kitten to leave just yet, and she wasn't ready to leave her Daddy.

"How about we go join the others in the back yard." He smiled and held out his arm.

I smiled and nodded hooking my arm with his before heading to the party.

"Alice! You look gorgeous." Perrie said and came up giving me a huge hug.

"You don't look bad your self." I giggled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Come on you have to meet my best friend Luke he is going to Washington State as well!" She said pulling on my arm as I laughed letting go of Harry.

"Luke!!" Perrie yelled as a tall boy with blonde hair looked at me.

"Ahh. You must be Alice. Perrie told me a lot about you." He smiled.

"Stop flirting hemmings." She said and rolled her eyes as I laughed.

"Very nice to meet you Luke." I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"Don't mind him. He can be a bit of a push over." Perrie laughed.

"I see." I smiled as the music started to okay.

"Come on let's dance!!" She laughed pulling me to the dance floor.

[A/N: For you who think this book is coming to an end. It is not it might be a little over fourty chapters but not totally sure. xx See you guys on wednesday for a update! But you guys just might get a treat ;) We have to have 10 votes and 10 comments ! The comments must be ten different people not just the sane person! Good luck!]