Alliegance#1

Storm kingdom

king
Jake:ginger fur tom with dark gray green eyes and has a matching color heart on his chest the same as eye color

Queen
Snow:white fur she-cat with blue eyes(mother to Foxtrap-army green fur tom with red eyes and Foxheart-army green fur she-cat with red eyes)

caption
Flame:dark gray fur tom with red eyes

healers
Nightscar:black fur tom with blue eyes and has a scarred tail and is incharge of the healers education

soldiers
Scarface:black fur tom with amber eyes, has a badly scarred face that covers most of his face and has half a missing tail and scarred

Feather:gray fur tom with blue eyes

builders
Missingfoot:tannish cream fur tom with green eyes and has half missing front leg

kit-mother
Cordelia:brownish fur she-cat with gray eyes and has a scar over her eyes and a missing ear(mother to nameless-white fur tom with blue eyes and Dark shadow-black fur tom with blue eyes)

Ashley:gray fur she-cat with green eyes and a huge shoulder scar(mother to Blindheart-dark gray fur she-cat with red eyes and Blaze-gray fur tom with green eyes)

Abnus:light gray fur she-cat with very dark blue eyes(mother to Phantomblaze-tannish fur she-cat with red eyes and has a scar on her head and wears many twigs as earring with a branch connected to her back)

Sky:dark gray fur she-cat with green eyes(mother to Ember-dark gray she-cat with purple eyes and Violet-dark gray fur she-cat with blue eyes)

elders

Karabi:gray fur she-cat with yellow eyes

Moon kingdom:

king
Proud:dark tan fur tom with amber eyes

queen
Adaj:silver fur she-cat with light blue eye and has a missing eye and has a star on forehead that is gray and light blue(mother to Stormy-green fur tom with green fur and gray and yellow eyes and has a star on forehead that is gray and yellow just like his mother)

kit-mothers
Rain:gray fur and light gray curled head furtuft she-cat with red eyes and has a broad flatten face(mother to Shadow-black fur tom with red eyes and has a short but long furtuft on head)

elders

Sun kingdom:

king
Golden:golden fur tom with amber eyes

queen
Night viper:dark gray and white fur she-cat with green eyes and green scala(mother to Darkfeather-dark gray she-cat with green eyes and green scala just like her mother and has another huge litter of kittens)

kit-mothers
Half-face:black fur and white half of face she-cat with blue eyes(mother to Fierypaw-ginger fur she-cat with green eyes)

Purdy:brown fur she-cat with red and ice blue eyes(mother to Lostbreath-dark gray fur she-cat with red and ice blue eyes just like her mother)

Fearful:skinny black she-cat with blue eyes(mother to Bravefighter-brown fur tom with orange eyes)

Clumsy:skinny and very scarred black she-cat with green eyes(mother to Beauty and Beau who both are light brown tannish fur she-cat with dark brown eyes and are both identical twins)

Careful:black and white fur she-cat with orange eyes(mother to Shadow kitty-purple fur she-cat with ice blue eyes)

*note-I have trouble with full allegiance so I just did important characters to the story, until this story is done this allegiance will only be added for certain characters and maybe minor characters if they only play a small role so here it is*