Mrs. Jeon says trying to convince him..

'Break? (scoff*) what do you think I would ever agree to let my baby brother live in the same mansion with that person who has already a family... what do you think my brother is...???'

'I am sorry I should have-'
Mrs.jeon about to start but got cut by Seokjin.

'DON'T SAY SORRY EVERYTIME AUNTY... YOUR SORRY WILL NOT GONNA FIX ANYTHING.... WHY YOU DIDN'T THINK TEICE BEFORE LETTING THEM MARRY AUNTY??? WHYYY..
WHY EVERYONE TAKE MY BROTHER ALWAYS AS GRUNTED DON'T HE HAVE FEELINGS??? HE CAN FEEL PAIN TOO... HE HAS SELF RESPECT TOO........he-he....'

Crap.... Seokjin's words got replaced by tears now... tears which helds only pain... the pain Seokjin felt few years back when he saw his brother got humiliated by many people in the cafe as if he is kind of piece of garbage....

His brother was just standing there looking down...just like now... sitting silently on his husband's lap.

'JEON JEONGGUK....'

Seokjin shouted... making Jeongguk startled...

'Y-ys Hyung....'

'Wont you say anything?
You seems excited for something would you like to share this with us?'

'No.. umm..no...'

'Kuku Jini says to leave you and go to him... but don't worry i will never leave you like that girl....'
Taehyung says pouting...

Ouch if words can stab any person Jeon Jeongguk would be dead by now... how dare he to not console Taehyung.... who has been gluing with him from the time of his discharge...he is feeling guilty for making Tae negligible....still his baby is not leaving his side...
Jeon Taehyung you are something....something...which Jinah would never be..

'Tae? Why would you leave? Hyung-'

Jeongguk was about to start a conversation but got scared by Seokjin who is glaring at him....

'Seems like you already start to dream  about your future with them huh? Congrats... but not in the presence of my brother....'

'Hyung please try to understand from my side too-'

'Jeongguk... exactly.... try to understand this situation from my side too...you are not seems to be happy with Tae now more like convinced.. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT EVEN TRYING TO LOOK AT HIM...'

'NO HYUNG NO... NEVER ... I NEVER FOR ONCE LESSER MY FEELINGS AND CARE FOR TAE....'

'REALLY? TAEHYUNG HAS BEEN CRYING SILENTLY SINCE AN HOUR NOW.... YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO EVEN TALK ABOUT CARE WHEN YOU FOR ONCE DIDN'T CARE TO EVEN CONSOLE HIM....?'

'Hy-yung...'

'I know Jeongguk... Although I can understand your situation but still I am a very selfish and arrogant person when it comes to my baby.....
You need to fix everything first to get my brother....
Because I will never be able to forgive you if anyhow my brother get hurt by your other family...
My brother had enough gone through.....
He got humiliated for not being
mature enough ...
Got rejected from his dream place Seoul art academy for not having any money....
Got bullied for not having any parents....
Now I don't want him to get cursed and trolled by people and media's for being treated as a mistress.
Well guess what my Baby will definitely accept that too ...

Seems like your son and Umm...gf ..or ex whatever about to reach...
I feel like ...you need a private time and place.... don't worry for my brother...or will you?'

With that Seokjin carries his brother in a swift second only to hear shouts from Taehyung....

'NOOOOO....KUKU... I WILL NOT LEAVE....'

Taehyung is trying his best to wiggle from his brother's grip making grabby hands towards his husband to carry him....

'H-hyung...ple-ase don't do.... I will never let him ...get hurt Hyung please....I promise....'( Jeongguk begged him while crying)

'Jinii please...think logically.....'(Namjoon)

'Jeongguk I am not separating you two... I am not that cruel....I am just giving you time for a proper decision.'

Seokjin says trying his best to keep Taehyung in place who is struggling to go with all his power....

'I WANT KUKU.... LEAVE ME JINIII... KUKUUUU..... TAKE ME... I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE....JINIII.....YAHH.STOPPP...'

Jeongguk is just crying.... he can't stop now .... Seokjin was right ...he need time...

But for Kim Seokjin?
Hell he is now more broken...because all this time he has been waiting for Jeongguk to atleast snap at him and Take his husband back from him. But Jeongguk is silent... is this soo easy to leave your present for past?

'I never expected this from you Jeongguk...NEVER....'

Jeongguk stands confused ...

'FREAKING MY BROTHER HAD TO GO THROUGH HEART BREAK ONLY TO REJECTED BY YOU FIRST...BUT STILL HE CHOOSE TO FORGIVE YOU....
........... HE HAD TO GO THROUGH TROLLS FOR BEING YOUR HUSBAND....BUT CHOOSE TO BE SILENT
......AFTER KNOWN THE FREAKING PAST TRUTH OF YOU HE STILL GIVING HIS BEST BY EVEN SHOUTING HIS OWN BROTHER.... TO ONLY NOT LEAVE YOU.....
DOES THESE SEEMS A PLAY TO YOU....?
DID YOU EVEN LOVE MY BROTHER FOR A MOMENT?
IS IT NOW THAT EASY TO LET HIM GO....?
HMM?...
IF ANYONE WOULD SAY TO YOU ANYTHING.... YOU WILL GET MANIPULATE LIKE THIS? '

'Please please... stop... please Tae...I am sorry.... your Kuku is never been perfect... he is a curse for everyone..'

Jeongguk says kneeling infront of them....

'Jini kuku is crying....'
Taehyung says pointing towards him..

'What about your tears Tae? When will you stop being selfless? It is okay to being selfish for a moment.....'

Seokjin says drying his brother's tears. Which has been flowing for a while....

'(sigh*) let's go baby... if your hubby can gather his courage and man up to have you again in his life, then of course I will set you free.'

'NO..JINII..I WOULD NEVER LEAVE KUKU...JONIE...SCOLD HIM....'
YAAHHH NOOO... LEAVE ME.... KUKUUU..... '
Taehyung is being dragged by his brother by force .....

But there movement got interrupted by the opening of the door revealing

Jinah.

Seokjin is shaking out of thinking the future consequences...
Is she perhaps Jinah...will my Tae would be able to live happily??? Whom will Jeongguk choose....?

his firm grip is loosening....
By now Taehyung didn't waste a time run back towards his Kuku and jumped up to his Husband, and hugged him tightly, who seems frozen in his place too.