🙃💗Day Out!💗🙃

Start from the beginning

Pugazh- Enaku nee sonathey rumba santhosama irruku papa.. Nee safa poitu va da seriya?
He says looking at me with a smile

Sivu- Seri na
I smiled and then I got my bag and went downstairs.
I saw ashiwneyy waiting in the car and he unlocked the door. I got inside and smiled at him. He smiled back and started the car. Then I began...

Sivu- Serii namma enga porun?

Ashwineyy- mm nee sollu namma enga polam?

Sivu- mmm
I thought for a moment

Sivu- Ashwineyy namma beachku polama?
I say excitingly looking at him

Ashwineyy- Haan polam ma
He says smiling

Sivu- Aiii!!
I said clapping my hands and he chuckled.

Without my knowledge, I placed my hand on the gear. Ashwineyy needed to turn so without him knowing he placed his hand on top of mine. We both looked at each other shyly and suddenly kanna veesi started playing on the radio...

Kanna veesi kanna veesi
Katti podum kaadhali
Kannu rendum
Muththam kekkudhae

Konji pesi konji pesi
Kooru pottu pora di
Thundu thunda aasai kooduthae

Lesaa azhagula
Thaana vizhuguren
Nee pesi sirikkaiyil
Un udhattula uraiyuren
Vaazhka vaazha thaan
Unnodu irukkuren...
I smile and we both took our handoff. I kept looking down to hide my rosey cheek. In abt 10 mins we reached the beach....

Ashwineyy- ma we are here vaa polam...
I smiled and we both out of the car. We walked together but space between us. I got excited seeing the waves and the sand since it has been a long time since I came to the beach. I looked at ashwineyy and began...

Ashwineyys pov
I was really excited to spend a day with my angel tdy. Before leaving to office I told mani that I will be a bit late. She asked me why but I just told her meetings and she nodded. I went to diya kutty kissed her on the cheek and she smiled.

I bid bye to them and got inside my car once I reached office I saw my partner in my cabin waiting for me. I greeted him and told him that I will be taking meetings with a client and that my angel will be coming along with me.

He was confused but he didn't think much of it and nodded. I was waiting for my angel and within 20 min when I went outside my cabin and saw her in her desk area. I saw her smiling and chatting with the group.

I was waiting for her to see me and when she turned around I smiled. I signaled her to come and she did. I told her everything and she went to get her things. I went downstairs and waited for her in the car.

She came within time and as always we were chatting. As we were laughing abt something I had to take a turn so I placed my hand on the gear. I felt something soft I looked down and saw that I was holding my angel's hand.

I smiled and looked at her while she was also full of smiles. Suddenly a song started playing and we both made eye contact. When the song finished we both parted the hold away and we reached the beach.