"Windrise"

The god, Barbatos, of the city of freedom. Taking the form of a green eyed boy, eyes twinkling with a nice smile. He always enjoyed seeing others smile, so he decided that if he could give even more joy to his people, he would simply smile all the time.

Venti sat quietly on the edge of one of Mondstat's inner walls, this one in particular had been enveloped with leaves and mosses. His mind was lost within a universe of its own as he let his senses be filled with the comfort of familiarity.

"Venti," Kaeya interrupted the Bard as he stared off in thought, "Venti, are you there?" The Knight Captin flung his ponytail off the front of his chest and to his back.

Venti moved a bit to clear his head, "Ah, hello there, sorry I was just- ah nevermind, what is it you need?"

"Well, I was going to say," the blue haired male laughed deeply as he noticed the other's vivid tiredness, "you should go down to Windrise for a while."

"The tree?" The Bard questioned aloud, which of course.. he loved that tree, but why would someone else suggest he go there.

"Yes, it was a suggestion from Jean."

"Oh," Venti's voice quieted, perhaps the Acting Grand Master had noticed his attitude was off. Which, in all honesty, did not surprise him one bit. He knew her as a smart, levelheaded, overworking, genius. Why, he would not want anyone else watching over his city. "Well, thank you, I think I will do just that."

"Wonderful, I will report back to Jean," Kaeya waved off the bard as he left, "have a nice one."

Venti shook his head with a perturbing thought, "Now is not time for something like this." He grunted in frustration and jumped carefully off the wall.

Sara at the Good Hunter waved at him with a smile as he passed her stall. This made the male's heart overjoyed. "Have a good day Miss!"

Everyone else on his way out of the stone walls was just as friendly. What an amazing group of individuals to be known as his people. Although he didn't exactly own them, this was The City of Freedom after all.

The water on the outskirts of Mondstat was as blue as ever, giving the God the urge to spontaneously jump in. Although, Timmie may not appreciate him scaring his birds away. Nontheless, as he saw the tree he loved so much in the distance, he continued on.

Venti neared closer and closer to his sacred safeness. Taking a deep breath as he finally arrived under the tree.

"It's been a while, hasn't it," The Bard placed his hand upon the trunk of the tree and smiled, "old friend."

He allowed himself to stay there for a while, eyes closed as he stood comfortably in the space he valued so. But as time drew on, he had eventually found his way back to a patch of sunlight in the trees. He stared up through the leaves and wondered if life could eternally be this blissful.

Venti could've sworn that his joy was radiating off him in yellow waves.

But as days turn to night, and time continues to tick, night approached, the male decided it was time to head back.

A sensation of being looked after was warming his soul, and although he wasn't sure why. Venti knew the intentions of this feeling were pure and not of evil desires, so he let it be. After all, it wasn't hurting anyone.

The Bard went to step backwards, obviously forgetting the roots of this tree were as wild as his hair in the morning. "Ah," Venti huffed out as he began to feel himself go towards the ground, and even though he could stop himself, he figured that a taste of human clumsiness wouldn't hurt to experience.