~whiskey~

word count: 1412

(yall just pretend you are in some sort of danger and are supported to be on some sort of lockdown thing where you should be going anywhere without someone there.. at the very minimum your cellphone. idea from bookbeedani on tiktok)

I made it to the door and stuck my key in the key slot turning it, I slowly opened the front door and walked in looking around.

it was dark and the air held heavy tension. my eyes settled on Cedric in the corner with an almost empty glass of what I presume was whiskey leaning his elbows on his knees.

he was wearing a white dress shirt that was slightly unbuttoned at the top showing off his chest, and a pair of black dress pants.

I turned around and shut the door then turning around and leaning on the door to look at him while dropping my keys on the table.

"I am so sorry-"

he lifted his head slowly and we locked eyes. he shook his head and spoke "don't" wearing an unreadable expression.

he stood up from his chair keeping eye contact and rolled the sleeves of his shirt up exposing his forearms. his hands were flexed as he tried to keep his anger in check. he grabbed his whiskey and slowly walked my way.

when he reached me he stopped right in front of Me.

"I can explain-" I tried to say but without warning his left fist reached up and grabbed me by my ponytail, wrapping it around his hand he tugged my head back so that I was looking up at him.

he stared at my face for a second before saying "open"

without breaking eye contact with me he took a sip of whiskey and leaned down as if he was about to kiss me, but instead, he spit the whiskey into my mouth.

keeping ahold of my ponytail he gave it a tug.

"swallow" he spoke

I obeyed and swallowed the whiskey, a warm slightly burning sensation in my throat as it made its way down.

he then let go of my ponytail and grabbed me by my chin running his thumb across my bottom lip then leaning in and whispering "let me remind you, that you are my property"

an exciting chill ran through my body.

Cedric pulled back away from me and lifted me up sitting me on the edge of the kitchen island.

he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly yanked it over my head taking no time to yank of my pants as well so that I was left in my bra and underwear.

he kissed my collar bone and I dug my fingers in his hair.

he made his way down kissing down my stomach until he got to the hem of my underwear and he slowly started sliding them down.

as he did so I began lying back onto the counter.

he slide them down and off my feet tucking them into the back pocket of his pants as he held eye contact with me.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless" he groaned before kissing his way up my thighs.

but just right before he kissed where I really wanted him to kiss he grabbed my arm pulling me off of the counter.

"turn around," he said and when I did he unclasped my bra pulling it off, and then walking us towards our room.

when we got there he shoved me on the bed grabbing my hands and putting them in the handcuffs on either side of the bed.