Chapter one 🤣😐😐😐

During an intense game of Capture the Taco on lunar landing, Tally Thanos Ball (iron citron, TTB) caught the eye of a certain E-Brainz. (electro brainz) As TTB unalived a rugby star who had spunk in his eyes, a lonely E-Brainz took notice of TTB, and quickly ran into action. TTB also took notice of this E-Brainz; ready to steamroll him. The E-Brainz quickly mashed the Y button, activating turbo twister. TTB found this quite sad; 'this ain't 2016. I'm afraid that his days of mashing Y are long gone.' as he murdered the E-Brainz. He rolled off, unaware of the effect he left on the E-brainz. That moment, that E-Brainz realized something, something very important, 'this TTB is very intriguing.' For the rest of that Capture the Taco game he went after that TTB, finding out more and more. Although the E-Brainz got dead every time he came across that TTB, something about him just made him come back. at the end of the game, the TTB stated, "y'know E-brainz me and you are comin' across each other so much I'm starting to think it's meant to be. There is clearly some deep meaningful bond between the two of us that we are supposed to realize. CUZ YOU JUST WON'T SEEM TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. We must've been lover in a past life.." and that.... made the E-brainz realize, we were meant to be.