tommy,tubbo

Then we have Tommy,the littlest kid in the group,he was loud,obnoxious and very hyper. We also had tubbo. He was the same age as Tommy and also tommys best friend. Tubbo liked bees and was loud but quiet,nervous,outgoing,and very nice.

2 Second day. woo..

 Tommy backed away from technoblade and went to find tubbo. Who had slept after they played tag.  “Tubbo!!!” he yelled and looked for tubbo,soonly he found tubbo sleeping and shook him. “Bubbo! Bubbo! Tubbooo!” he said. Tubbo woke up and rubbed his eyes. “What is it tommy?i don't feel good...” he asked….

Wilbur looked over across the board,and had been in the sea for at least 2 days now. They were getting across a sea so they could keep going on a strail.  It seemed to wilbur everyone had been getting sick somehow. And he didn't like it at all. Wilbur went into the room he shared with the others and saw Tommy and tubbo.

 “What's happening here?” he asked them. Tubbo had very bad pains in his belly. “I don't feel good” tubbo said. Wilbur nodded and picked up tubbo. “You wanna go lay down with dadza?” he asked,which tubbo nodded yes. Wilbur carried tubbo to philza. “Tubbo didn't feel good and wanted to lay down with you dadza..” he said,which Philza nodded and opened out one of his arms and Wilbur placed tubbo down and tubbo layed with Philza and both of them fell asleep. 

Wilbur walked out of the room,and saw Tommy waiting. “Can we do something wilbur?” he asked. Wilbur nodded.  Wilbur and Tommy ran around,chasing each other. Wilbur yawned as he got tired. “You wanna go to sleep?” wilbur said and tommy nodded. Wilbur and tommy went to go and sleep

3 THE accident.

. The next morning everybody woke up and started to pack up,for they had gotten there. Philza and tubbo felt a little better but not much so tommy,wilbur,and mainly technoblade got what they needed and took the bags off the ferry. They put the bags in the wagon. Technoblade and philza sat on the horses and wilbur,tubbo and tommy stayed in the back. Tubbo fell asleep again,while wilbur and tommy talked.  “That took so long to get here!..” he whined. Wilbur smiled. “At Least we're here now.” wilbur said and hummed a song he made in his head. “What's that song wilbur?” tommy asked,wilbur looked at tommy. “Oh..i haven't thought of a name yet..” he said. “How about l-l’manburg!” wilbur shrugged. “Sure..l’manburg it's called then..” they both started humming the tune. “My l’manburg...my l’manburg” they both sang.  They soonly got to the blue river. Philza stopped the wagon with technoblade. “We should stop here..'' Philza said and got off the horses and the technoblade followed,they went to the back and helped Wilbur and Tommy out of the wagon. “Tubbo! We're at a river!” he said and smiled. Tubbo woke up and got out of the wagon with technoblades help.

 Tubbo felt better so he ran around and played with tommy and wilbur,philza and technoblade ate some food. Soonly tommy and Tubbo ran over to the others and sat down and started to eat happily. “Were gonna sleep here tonight..” philza said. The others nodded and they cleaned up. Philza and technoblade sat in the wagon and watched the others play. 

“It's nice here philza..” technblade said calmly. Philza nodded and smiled. “It is..” the sun was starting to set. Wilbur,Tubbo and Tommy were running around. When they saw the sunset start to set they ran over to philza and technoblade and got picked up and put in the wagon. They laid back and watched the sun set. The sunset was perfect and beautiful that night.

 They fell asleep soonly. The next morning they got up and walked across the river on the side. Wilbur,Tubbo and Tommy sitting in the back sleeping as technoblade and philza woke up early to lead the wagon carefully.  Wilbur soonly woke up and rubbed his head. He saw the others were asleep and stayed quiet and looked outside the wagon. He was starting to get bored. He hummed his song. Soonly tommy and Tubbo woke up and decided to scare Wilbur by jumping on him.  “AEP!!” Wilbur screamed and shook the wagon,which turned out to be something very bad..