Chapter 4 - Dinner Date

I managed to get to the restaurant in time. I noticed she waited outside for me. I speed walk towards. Damn. She looked fire. "Hey" I said. "Ah hey" She said and I kissed her cheek. We both walked into the restaurant. Once seated, we started talking. "So, I keep calling you mysterious woman, what is your name." I politely ask. "I am Elizabeth, but please call me Lizzie." She finally states her name. "Finally, we have a name" I say, which makes her laugh. "What is your name" She questions. "Theo, Theo Axwell." I answer. "We finally have a name" She copies my sentence and we both laugh. The waiter walks over and asks what we would like to drink. "Glass of your finest wine, and whatever this lady would like" I smile. "Same as her please" She asks. The waiter nods and gets our drinks. Instantly, he comes back. We both order what we want and we continue talking while we wait. "So Theo, tell me about yourself" She asks me. "Well, I am 31 and I work at Seattle Grace Mercy West hospital as a Neurosurgeon Attending, I live with my best friend and her boyfriend, I know kinda lame, I am looking for a place though. I graduated from Harvard Medical School." I state about myself. She smiled as I rambled on about my self. "A neurosurgeon" She replies. "Yep, and I love it. Anyway, enough about me, what about you" I shoot back.  "Well, I am Elizabeth Olsen" She says. "Wait the actress," I say. "Yeah... that's me" she says lowering her head. "Hey... I don't really keep up in the social media world but, I know that your fame will not affect me" I point out. Her face lights up. 

The date goes amazing well. We both finish up and she is about to pay. "Hey, I got it don't worry" I say and quickly pay before she can say anything. We both walk out. " Hey you want a ride home" I suggest to her. "Please" She replies. We approach my car and we both get in. As we are driving, I start doing hand movements whilst holding the wheel and mouth some words. "What are you doing?" Lizzie questions me. "Oh sorry, I was thinking about a surgery" I reply. "Tell me about it" She asks. I look at her confused then nod. "Ok, so my patient has an inoperable tumour on his spine. If we leave it he would get paralyzed. He demanded we operate. He is a worker at the hospital and a friend to most people. I suggested I would do the surgery, because I did not know him and if something goes wrong, it would be on me, and not his friends. Anyway, the diagnosis for him is Hemangioblastoma. I have been trying to figure out how to get it out, but every suggestion I can think of end is death or paralysis." I ramble. She smiles at me. "I have no idea what some of that means, but it looks hard" She states. I laugh. "So Hemangioblastoma is benign tumour." I define. "Ah ok" We both laugh. 

I drive up to her house. I got out and opened her car door for her. She thanked me. I walked her up to her door. "Thank You for an amazing evening" She thanks. "No problem I had fun" I smiled at her. We stood in silence, but it wasn't awkward it was comfortable.  I watched as the moonlight glistened in her eyes, making them very distinctive. Her smiled made me giddy inside. My stomach was doing literal summersaults. We stood there for another minute before she started leaning towards me. I leaned in towards her. We were inches away from each other. I could feel her breath against my face. I slowly put my hands to her gorgeous cheeks and my thumb rubbed against her defines cheekbones. I pulled her in and our lips finally met each other. It felt like fireworks literally exploding inside me. I pulled away and she smiled at me. "Wow..." She whispered. "Yeah... Wow" I laughed back. We stood there laughing at each other. "Look I would really like to carry this on, but I have work early in the morning" I say disappointingly. "It is ok, how about I come see you tomorrow" She suggests. "Ok yeah" I say giddily. I lean over giving her another kiss before I leave. 

Once I reach my car, I shout "See you tomorrow" really excitedly. "Bye Theo" She laughs back. I drive back home, and slump back onto my bed. I was staring up at the ceiling with a huge smile on my face. Before I knew it I fell asleep thinking of her and kissing her. 

================================================================================

I hope you guys liked this one, Sorry it is short. 

Love you nerds.