"JARVIS autopilot us to Tennessee please." I ask and JARVJS does so allowing Tony to rest the way there.

A few hours later we arrive just outside the border of Tennessee. Our suits collapse onto the icy road and I take a deep breath and stand up. I see Tony is still passed out and shake him awake.

"Tony! Tony!"
"Alright, kill the alarm. I got it." He mumbled back to me and I can tell he is out of it.

"That's the emergency alert triggered by the power dropping below five percent." JARVIS tells Tony inside his suit. I relive my helmet and am immediately met with the cold air hitting my face making me shiver.

Tony follows suit and takes off his face helmet as he lies on the ground catching his breath.

"Take deep breaths Tony. I'm right here, we're ok." I say soothingly to him and he copies my breathing pattern. I realise how cut up his face is and make a note to check all his injuries and clean him up when I can. But at the moment all I'm worried about is his anxiety apart from that he seems ok, just a little beaten up. He might have one hell of a headache later.

"It's snowing, right? Where are we, upstate?" Tony asks me.

"We're five miles outside of Rose Hills, Tennessee." I tell him.

"Why?! Jarvis! Kira! Not my idea! What are we doing here? This is thousands of miles away, I gotta get, I gotta..." he mumbled making me shush him quietly and cradle his face in my hands.

"It's ok, it was my idea. I'm sorry I just couldn't have you going back when we didn't know where to hide." I whisper. He looks straight into my brown orbs and his face seems to soften.

"I prepared a flight plan. This was the location." JARVIS then piped up.

"Who asked you? Open the suit." Tony commands and Jarvis does.

"I...I think I may be malfunctioning, sir." JARVIS stutters and suddenly he disappears from my suit too making it a hollow shell.

"Open eject." Tony then commands and the suit gets off Tony and he sits up. I follow along and take mine off and that's when the cold hits me. I wasn't wearing anything other than Tony's shirt, my black jeans and trainers. Not a good idea.

"That's brisk!" Tony groans as he too starts to feel the cold weather.
"You think?" I ask him as my teeth begin to chatter from the cold. I cross my arms and rub them trying to seek warmth.

"Maybe I'll just cozy back up for a bit." Tony admits and he rubs his arm, it was clearly agitating him so I kneel down beside him and pick up some fresh snow in my hand, rubbing it against his wound. He sighs out in relief.

"Thank you K."

I smile in return.

"I actually think I need to sleep now, sir." JARVIS mumbles and then both our suits loose power.

"Jarvis. Jarvis? Don't leave me, buddy." Tony asks but when met with no reply I look back up to him.

"Now what?" I ask as I stand up. I reach a hand out to Tony and he takes it, grasping mine as I help him up.

I continue to rub my arms as I feel frozen already.

"I don't know. Lets try to find salvation." He tells me and picks up his damaged suit dragging it behind him.

I just copy his actions not coming up with a better plan. Looks like I didn't need to pack after all.

We drag the suits all the way to a petrol station and I wait for Tony to make a call to Pepper. I didn't like her but at least she might be able to help us.